Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2020, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Note he didn’t address the discrepancies in his timeline of being a guide for years but also being in the military and special forces for years
Old 07-30-2020, 08:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Note he didn’t address the discrepancies in his timeline of being a guide for years but also being in the military and special forces for years
It's fine he's like 80, it explains his bad attitude
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 07-30-2020, 08:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at me im a guide and in the military for years !

LOOK AT ME
Old 07-30-2020, 09:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at me im a guide and in the military for years !

LOOK AT ME
I’m also one of the best Tree Climbers on the East Coast.
. Line-clearance is the hardest and most dangerous jobs I’ve ever had. Out of a hundred people we hire as apprentices less than 1% actually make it. Kid at the end of the video shot himself in the head after failing to make A-climber and getting removed from the climbing crew. Forever RIP.
Old 07-30-2020, 09:45 PM
Banned

Oh and I was a paramedic for 2 years. I guess I probably really am the most badass person who ever played P99, and it never would have happened without COVID19. For that I am eternally grateful.
Old 07-30-2020, 10:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I’m also one of the best Tree Climbers on the East Coast.
. Line-clearance is the hardest and most dangerous jobs I’ve ever had. Out of a hundred people we hire as apprentices less than 1% actually make it. Kid at the end of the video shot himself in the head after failing to make A-climber and getting removed from the climbing crew. Forever RIP.
wow that is like so impressive man good job come here so I can pat your back
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 07-30-2020, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh and I was a paramedic for 2 years. I guess I probably really am the most badass person who ever played P99, and it never would have happened without COVID19. For that I am eternally grateful.
That's sort of like a young doctor, isnt it?
Old 07-30-2020, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

“And for legal reasons I was not physically present during the filming of any part of this video” dude...the fact you use this video as proof for your claim with that disclaimer is god damn hilarious to me along with that $4 “customized” patch on eBay. The only thing I know for sure is that you play Everquest and complain about it a lot.
Old 07-30-2020, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“And for legal reasons I was not physically present during the filming of any part of this video” dude...the fact you use this video as proof for your claim with that disclaimer is god damn hilarious to me along with that $4 “customized” patch on eBay. The only thing I know for sure is that you play Everquest and complain about it a lot.
That's a really weird disclaimer.

What's up Mike?
Old 07-30-2020, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's sort of like a young doctor, isnt it?
People who can't become Paramedics (usually because they arent strong enough) become doctors instead.
Closed Thread