Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-14-2022, 11:04 AM
Fire Giant

Dude the camp debating is insane.. You guys will spend your whole day melting down on this shit.. There is so much to do in this game, so much to camp, so many other characters to play.. Why even entertain this shit?

I give up my camps the second somebody asks how long i'll be there for.. I already know, that a ma'fucka who asks those questions, are the same ma'fuckas who will sit around all day and night waiting for you to create an opening for them to take the camp over.. We have all been through this. Many'a fucking time..
Old 06-17-2022, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Or they just are asking because they want to k ow if it’s worth just chilling and hanging out if you’re gonna be done in 20 or so minutes or if they should go find another camp…
Old 06-17-2022, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Once I helped someone get past the entrance creatures in guk and when we were meditating they tried to cyber sex with me and it still feels like they actually put their hand down my pants to this day.
Old 06-17-2022, 04:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malikail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Name one that's active so I can seek them out because I have never encountered a single 1
Then you haven't been looking too well! There are many great people. Toleniel, Henrietta, Cheekpoker, Limys, Jabiku, Syras ... the list goes on and on just like every guild. Sorry you had some bad experiences
Old 06-17-2022, 05:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or they just are asking because they want to k ow if it’s worth just chilling and hanging out if you’re gonna be done in 20 or so minutes or if they should go find another camp…
Don't harass me.
Old 06-17-2022, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogz_SS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Safe Space has lots of very nice and friendly people, just like every guild on the server.
Shinko makes every guild he is in awesome.