Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-02-2022, 11:45 PM
Banned

How about this. We all know there's tons and tons of silent readers in this thread right? Do me a huge favor. Speak up and raise your hand if you want a shaman to root rot adds in your xp groups so they can do almost as much damage as a mage instead of just bringing a mage to kill normally. If you think this sounds like a good idea lets hear it. I'll gladly wait to hear all the responses. I'm sure people love this idea and I'm the only one that thinks it's the dumbest shit they've literally ever heard.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about this. We all know there's tons and tons of silent readers in this thread right? Do me a huge favor. Speak up and raise your hand if you want a shaman to root rot adds in your xp groups so they can do almost as much damage as a mage instead of just bringing a mage to kill normally. If you think this sounds like a good idea lets hear it. I'll gladly wait to hear all the responses. I'm sure people love this idea and I'm the only one that thinks it's the dumbest shit they've literally ever heard.
Most people realistically don't care that much about DPS. It is why you don't gear check players when doing XP groups. It is also why a debate about 20-30 DPS is silly. Most groups won't notice the 5 seconds they gain on easy kills. They will notice how much easier harder camps are with a Shaman though.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:50 PM
Banned

Still waiting to hear from the masses how much they would love having adds root rotted in their xp groups
Old 09-02-2022, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still waiting to hear from the masses how much they would love having adds root rotted in their xp groups
You and the other trolls scared away other posters long ago. Who wants to post their opinion, only to be called "autistic" and then get blasted with memes?

People will still read, but I doubt they will want to engage with you at this point.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:59 PM
Banned

Still waiting to hear from the masses how much they would love having adds root rotted in their xp groups instead of just bringing a traditional dps class that does more damage without training mobs to camp. I'm sure there's hundreds out there. Hopefully we can hear from just 1 or 2?
Old 09-03-2022, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Still waiting to hear from the masses how much they would love having adds root rotted in their xp groups instead of just bringing a traditional dps class that does more damage without training mobs to camp. I'm sure there's hundreds out there. Hopefully we can hear from just 1 or 2?
You've ruined that lol. I hope the 500+ posts of just memes and insults were worth it[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also you can get XP without being right next to each other. It isn't like you need to root/rot mobs so close to the group that they also get agro.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-03-2022 at 12:02 AM..
Old 09-03-2022, 12:02 AM
Banned

Ahh yes. I'm certain that must be the case. Hundreds of folks out there reading this thread that would all love having adds trained to camp and root rotted so a shaman can almost do as much dps as a real dps class. They're just too scared to post about it cause of DSM's autism and me calling it out.

That makes perfect sense. I'm sure that's exactly what's happening right now in real life.
Old 09-03-2022, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Ahh yes. I'm certain that must be the case. Hundreds of folks out there reading this thread that would all love having adds trained to camp and root rotted so a shaman can almost do as much dps as a real dps class. They're just too scared to post about it cause of DSM's autism and me calling it out.

That makes perfect sense. I'm sure that's exactly what's happening right now in real life.
What trains are you talking about? I have yet to cause a train in Velks or Sebilis. Root/rotting is easy.

The reality is groups just don't care that much about DPS, which is why they don't push their groups to maximize DPS. That is why the difference in DPS between a Mage and a Shaman isn't really relevant. People are happy with losing 20 DPS from letting a poorly geared rogue join the group, because they aren't gear checking people.

The only thing you have shown in this thread is you are willing to insult and attack people who disagree with you, while not backing up any of your points. You just say "I am right and you are wrong, you are autistic if you think otherwise."
Old 09-03-2022, 12:15 AM
Banned

Quote:

Old 09-03-2022, 07:09 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

If we're talking about group dps, I'd take a magician EVERY SINGLE TIME over a shaman and it wouldn't even be close. Mage is an absolute group dps monster.