Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 03-14-2023, 07:04 AM
Planar Protector

What if there was a red section of the forum where this pointless conversation could take place?
Old 03-14-2023, 08:52 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if there was a red section of the forum where this pointless conversation could take place?
Red players aren't smart enough to figure out no one in this section cares about their trash playstyle.
Old 03-14-2023, 08:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically it should just be classic rallos rules with modified implementation of “legacy items” with optional server termination destination meaning when server is dead you can transfer guaranteed to red 1 or blue for your final resting place.

That way it’s low risk to play a toon there for would be blue people that don’t want to lose their time investment.

Don’t worry nay sayers, if it’s bad it will fizzle out like red 1. If it’s better it won’t fizzle so badly.

Additionally red 1 should get whatever ruleset red 2 has since red one ruleset is overal worst case scenario even though it seems benign. Okay a 8 lvl pvp range would be worse.
OR, you inbred mouthbreathers can stop bitching about wanting a server all of 5 people will play on, and let the dev team work on the PvE servers, as the project was originally intended. Rogean never wanted a pvp server, especially with such a garbage pvp community that just distracts from actual issues with their constant bitching. Just fuck off.
Old 03-14-2023, 09:11 AM
Sarnak

I also like the idea of keeping EC neutral aka no PVP for bazaar.
Old 03-14-2023, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OR, you inbred mouthbreathers can stop bitching about wanting a server all of 5 people will play on, and let the dev team work on the PvE servers, as the project was originally intended. Rogean never wanted a pvp server, especially with such a garbage community that just distracts from actual issues with their constant bitching. Just fuck off.
Comments like that but the red server players are apparently the bad guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-14-2023, 12:39 PM
Aviak

In all honesty they are the reason the server is the state is in, and they constantly cry about it. Lie in the toxic pool that you created, own, bathe in it. You can place all these threads in everywhere but reds and it won't matter. Classic boy who cried wolf situation, I am someone who enjoys the pvp mechanic in any mmo. But lets be real the most important part of any pvp server is population, but if you're that toxic, couple with basement dwelling, no life drug addicts...i mean what did you expect to happen ?
Old 03-14-2023, 12:40 PM
Kobold

you mean this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT17uFri5F0
Old 03-14-2023, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by YmirEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao classic smedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In all honesty they are the reason the server is the state is in, and they constantly cry about it. Lie in the toxic pool that you created, own, bathe in it. You can place all these threads in everywhere but reds and it won't matter. Classic boy who cried wolf situation, I am someone who enjoys the pvp mechanic in any mmo. But lets be real the most important part of any pvp server is population, but if you're that toxic, couple with basement dwelling, no life drug addicts...i mean what did you expect to happen ?
there are some gross elements on red just like on blue and green, but i promise it's not everyone. the majority on red i think were upstanding citizens who held actual jobs and did not use drugs. teams i think would help a lot, because then the unsavory elements of your own team would be pitted against those of the other team. if you like mmo pvp idk why you rally against a fun new pvp experience here on p99. red was actually a ton of fun before the lack of new content resulted in stagnation and the population fell.

hope you join us for pvp 2.0 friend <3
Old 03-14-2023, 03:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OR, you inbred mouthbreathers can stop bitching about wanting a server all of 5 people will play on, and let the dev team work on the PvE servers, as the project was originally intended. Rogean never wanted a pvp server, especially with such a garbage pvp community that just distracts from actual issues with their constant bitching. Just fuck off.
let me get you some help brother. PM me privately
Old 03-14-2023, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Rogean is putting his final touches on the new pvp server(lol). Don't say he never did anything for you...