Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Where should P99 go from here?
Nowhere: Allow P99 to stagnate in Velious without the Sleeper. 49 11.37%
Stay in Velious: Reset the Sleeper script & let Warders continue to spawn. 116 26.91%
Progress to Luclin: Follow the natural time-line and let P99 continue into Luclin 130 30.16%
Open a new server: Preserve the P99 servers as they are, take any new options to a new server. 66 15.31%
Custom Content: Stay in the Velious era and progress via custom content from there. 70 16.24%
Voters: 431. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2016, 01:51 PM
Banned

Default What should happen in a post-sleeper Velious?

Just so my position is clear, I think waking the sleeper was a selfish and petty move to rob the rest of the server of content. I didn't anticipate ever seeing the inside of Sleeper's Tomb, but that's a permanent 4 dragons that nobody will get to slay again, and EQ doesn't need any less things to do. Unfortunately polls can't enforce a 3/5ths law on Taken/Rampage members, so you'll just have to be counted as whole people.
Old 02-01-2016, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Restart the sleeper event every 6 months is my vote.
Not allowing the same people to do it the next time, only every other time.
Like a guild raid rotation of sorts.
Old 02-01-2016, 01:55 PM
Aviak

GM's already said they would reset it before Sleeper got woken... Unless you'll have your key in the next few months (aka forsaken/asgard), it won't impact you.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow_man [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GM's already said they would reset it before Sleeper got woken... Unless you'll have your key in the next few months (aka forsaken/asgard), it won't impact you.
Got a source for that?

Waking the Sleeper also introduces new content: http://wiki.project1999.com/Essence_Lens_Quest
Old 02-01-2016, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Reverse the progression. Undo each patch in order, then re-lock Velious, do Kunark-vanilla for 5 years, then relock Kunark, etc., all while at the same time draining chars of exp anytime they kill something, until we all are level one fighting over bone chips. Then restart the progression again.

Zebuxoruk compels you.
Last edited by Sadre Spinegnawer; 02-01-2016 at 03:44 PM..
Old 02-01-2016, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reverse the progression. Undo each patch in order, then re-lock Velious, do Kunark-vanilla for 5 years, then relock Kunark, etc., all while at the same time draining chars of exp anytime they kill something, until we all are level one fighting over bone chips. Then restart the progression again.
You sadistic fuck,.. I love it! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you're on to something.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got a source for that?

Waking the Sleeper also introduces new content: http://wiki.project1999.com/Essence_Lens_Quest
false. unassociated to the sleeper event. this is Luclin.
Old 02-01-2016, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Luclin launch please.

I want to raid Seru, Vex Thal, Ssra, The Deep and Akheva again please! Fantastic raid mechanics finally come in, great AAs and Spells that balance classes, so gooood
Old 02-01-2016, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
false. unassociated to the sleeper event. this is Luclin.
No, it is a late Velious addition, post-sleeper awakening by Brotherhood of the Spider. Also introduced on servers that hadn't woke the sleeper.

Earliest appearance of Malalafel was September 2001.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...&postcount=115
Last edited by Ele; 02-01-2016 at 04:16 PM..
Closed Thread