Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Which level do you plan to donate at?
$0: Screw you money-grubbing bastards! 136 55.51%
$15-25: I want to participate! 19 7.76%
$50-$100: I really like P99 and/or Brad! 45 18.37%
$200-$500: Must. See. Velious. First! 27 11.02%
$1000-$5000: Brad I want to have your child! 18 7.35%
Voters: 245. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2014, 10:08 PM
Sarnak

Not that I deny that Brad McQuaid is responsible for EQ and I obviously enjoy that, but he's no golden goose, so there's no guarantee that Pantheon is going to strike gold. I'd rather donate to P99 than to a much better funded MMO that *might* come out in 2017.

(Also, I put my money where my mouth is and donated to P99. Thanks again for the good times.)
Old 02-07-2014, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterKiljaedon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sadly lord British had my money. Tabula rosa was an experiment that went a rye but no one made a hard core pvp game better then the Wild West of pre trammel uo. That game was pure bliss in its day. I love eq for it's us vs huge raid aspect it invented but avatar is where I am floating.

The players were the real police in the old uo days. Magic required reagents. Items could be dry looted and 5o dragons released near a guild. Thieves actually able to truly be thieves.
?????????
Old 02-07-2014, 06:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd rather donate to P99 than to a much better funded MMO that *might* come out in 2017.

(Also, I put my money where my mouth is and donated to P99. Thanks again for the good times.)
If Pantheon doesn't hit its target I like to think people who pledged would put it to P99 instead, in part at least [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-07-2014, 11:16 AM
Fire Giant

I plan on plunging headlong into credit card debt for a black name and a hundred bottles of classic xp potion coke. See you in Thurgadin.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Pantheon doesn't hit its target I like to think people who pledged would put it to P99 instead, in part at least [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P1999 needs better rewards =) but they cant cus... problems.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I plan on plunging headlong into credit card debt for a black name and a hundred bottles of classic xp potion coke. See you in Thurgadin.
If it fails you get your money back and still get the black name [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-07-2014, 01:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not that I deny that Brad McQuaid is responsible for EQ and I obviously enjoy that, but he's no golden goose, so there's no guarantee that Pantheon is going to strike gold. I'd rather donate to P99 than to a much better funded MMO that *might* come out in 2017.

Money to Brad or Money to P1999 I can respect either.
Closed Thread