Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2015, 11:04 PM
Fire Giant

Default Druid solo/duo spots 40+

The only druid solo guide I saw gave these suggestions, but I was wondering if anyone else had any better guides or ideas on where I could go. Even if you've got some good duo idea's that would be great too.

I thought the 40's was prime time for Specs? Can't remember though. Any cool guard camps i can take?

"35 - 42 Firiona Vie: Quadding Drolvargs and Pirates in the cliffs.
36 - 45 The Overthere: Quadding everything near the FM zoneline. The OT is also a great place to charm kill animals.
42 - 45 Emerald Jungle: Can charm kite some of the trakaraptors and gorillas.
Epic Alert - Be sure to check track for a Tainted Gorilla, killing it will spawn a Corrupted Gorilla and allow you to loot Green Tree Bark, this guy will be hard to kill at this level so you may need to get a few animals to charm and help beat it up.
40 - 45 Rathe Mountains: Killing hill giants, generally root rotting, possibly quadding if mana permits.
Epic Alert - Be sure to check track for Tainted Hill Giant, killing it will spawn a Corrupted Hill Giant and will allow you to loot an Ancient Rock for epic."

Thanks!

Asher
Old 07-14-2015, 11:29 PM
Kobold

Leveled to 50 before kunark came out, don't remember exactly when quadding BB dock dwarves start to not be so great, but after them I did oot spectres till 50, so yeah spectres in the 40s should be alright
Old 07-15-2015, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGrousis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only druid solo guide I saw gave these suggestions, but I was wondering if anyone else had any better guides or ideas on where I could go. Even if you've got some good duo idea's that would be great too.

I thought the 40's was prime time for Specs? Can't remember though. Any cool guard camps i can take?

"35 - 42 Firiona Vie: Quadding Drolvargs and Pirates in the cliffs.
36 - 45 The Overthere: Quadding everything near the FM zoneline. The OT is also a great place to charm kill animals.
42 - 45 Emerald Jungle: Can charm kite some of the trakaraptors and gorillas.
Epic Alert - Be sure to check track for a Tainted Gorilla, killing it will spawn a Corrupted Gorilla and allow you to loot Green Tree Bark, this guy will be hard to kill at this level so you may need to get a few animals to charm and help beat it up.
40 - 45 Rathe Mountains: Killing hill giants, generally root rotting, possibly quadding if mana permits.
Epic Alert - Be sure to check track for Tainted Hill Giant, killing it will spawn a Corrupted Hill Giant and will allow you to loot an Ancient Rock for epic."

Thanks!
I thought I heard Raptors were nerfed as Animals??
Old 07-15-2015, 12:22 AM
Banned

You can't Charm raptors any more.
The Feerrot Specters are slightly lower level & +ZEM (IIRC) than Oasis.
Frontier Mountains - @ level 40 there are still dark blue conning quad-able Mountain Giants. (167 WiS ATM)
Closed Thread