Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come on Alawen, quit busting his ass.
This made me lol. Thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2011, 05:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't you claim you'd become a "very rare spawn" about 4 times already?
Alawen you have a fan club!
Old 01-08-2011, 05:32 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, is this the 4th time or the 5th you've "destroyed your rectum?" I lost track.

Something tells me that "anal penetration" is harder for you to kick than a meth addiction.
Running out of witty remarks? Finely realize your fail at life? Don't fuck up this time, from the looks of it your about to hit a midlife crisis. Take care.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:21 AM
Aviak

Send a message via AIM to LevinJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tr0d (shaere) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm with ya here, plvlers should not interfere with normal people or groups.
Alright, rant time. "normal people or groups"... so high level people are not normal people? This is the same liberal, "the world needs to accommodate me and make my life easier" bullshit that the government is spewing all the time (in America). (Where "spread the wealth" means hardworking people need to spread their hard-earned profits to support the welfare assholes that have no interest in earning their own way).

So a high level person worked hard, leveled up, and now wants to enjoy the game with the power that he earned - and that makes not a normal person? That means s/he has less rights to any given camp than anyone else because they didn't take the time and work as hard?

Most high level people are pretty nice, in my exp, about sharing camps. I know I am if you approach me about it politely. But this sense of entitlement because we are high level and you are not, therefore we owe you something, gets zero respect from me.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:30 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggresor223 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Running out of witty remarks? Finely realize your fail at life? Don't fuck up this time, from the looks of it your about to hit a midlife crisis. Take care.
Lol. Passing this one along, way too easy.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevinJ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most high level people are pretty nice, in my exp, about sharing camps. I know I am if you approach me about it politely. But this sense of entitlement because we are high level and you are not, therefore we owe you something, gets zero respect from me.
Bingo.

Don't know about others, but ask nicely, and I'll be on my way. "Demand" that I move? Uh, no. Who the hell are you, and why should I accomodate you when you clearly have no respect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gratis View Post
Or you people could quit being children and stop treating minor issues as major infractions. There are tons of petitions coming in for reasons that can actually be resolved quickly and don't culminate in a message board brawl by a bunch of adults acting like brats.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:57 AM
Banned

That's exactly my point. The two or three guys powerleveling are playing a video game, same as anyone else. The sense of entitlement in this culture is getting really out of control.

I have a significant fan club. Unfortunately, they're all cowardly and illiterate mouth-breathers and not even interesting to insult.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:26 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimixownzall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? Because someone doesnt have thousands of pp in their bank or high level friends/guildies who will help that makes them 'suck at leveling'?

Or, God forbid, they want to come and group and relive their classic experience, which is what this server is all about, by camping their favorite dungeon spots.
Apparently if you're not being power leveled, you just suck at leveling. Kinda ironic.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:30 AM
Fire Giant

Ironic yes, because one could argue the one being powerlvled sucks, therefore needing the powerlvl. Heh enough of this, some choose to skip the levelling for alts, or mains,their choice. I know I don't like grinding again and again and again... but then again people really should lvl up, and group, and enjoy the ride. Especially when you get the mad rush to hit 50 and then.... yeah.

THis thread sure got derailed though didn't it?
Old 01-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, there's always a choice. I can either worry about me and my enjoyment, or I can worry about you and your enjoyment.

Considering that this is a FUCKING VIDEO GAME, I'd say you are responsible for your own fun, loser.

Play better.
Obviously you're good at the video game. Just as obvious, you suck at Everquest.
Closed Thread