Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2018, 10:42 AM
Skeleton

Default Haloface - Ayonae Ro

Dear all,

Any ex-Ayonae Roe'rs out there? I used to place an enchanter named Haloface, as part of the Legend of the Jokers. Bit random, but was thinking of picking the game up again after the better part of 15 years.

Hi to anyone still kicking around.

Best wishes,

Halo
Old 09-12-2018, 12:57 PM
Kobold

Same as dad. Played on Trib when it combined with AyRo. Welcome.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:34 PM
Skeleton

Thanks both, much appreciated!
Old 09-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Kobold

Hey there, I played on Sol Ro then Ayonae Ro as Cados, a paladin. I think I remember you from the Ayonae Ro forums! Anyway, welcome! P99 is a great server.
Old 09-12-2018, 04:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Holy shit, that’s a blast from the past, hey Halo!

This is... well what was actually my handle on the ARo boards again... Jeopardy perhaps?

We didn’t interact a whole ton, I was Jeopardy (and later Walpurgis) the rogue and later on Mungo the shaman. Either way I was part of/tag along to the Swedish contingency and real life friends with Dobber (aka Isola, aka Luve, aka a whole bunch of alts) Doomhammr (I forget his ingame names... massive troll), Khalimdor, etc, etc. We were never in Jokers or Landslide or anything (we always had our own little guilds like Followers of Set and... Tornado of Souls I think was another) but I remember quite a lot of your forum posts and your name even came up when we discussed EQ just the other week.

Oh yeah, Anterak was another of my closest friends in EQ and after, who was in Jokers as well unless I’m completely mistaken.

I started here last month or so, but haven’t really found a main yet. You can find me on Ragarra most evenings if you want to talk some shit or need some plat for spells or some ports of something.

I’m just really happy to run into a familiar face here!
Last edited by Ikon me Knivet; 09-12-2018 at 05:01 PM..
Old 09-13-2018, 05:24 AM
Skeleton

Bloody hell, yes I remember you as Jeopardy but especially Walpurgis - that is a blast from the past! A lot of those other names ring a bell too, but especially Anterak who was a guildy for many years in Jokers.

Great to see you here. I'm just installing and I'll make sure to join you on Ragarra. Not sure if I'll have more than a cursory half hour or so to play every few days (house full of kids these days, stark contrast to my teenage years on EQ!) but I'll make sure to get in touch when I log in.

And Cados, that definitely rings a bell (Lightloch too...was that your forum name?).

Cheers both,

Halo
Old 09-13-2018, 01:19 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Let me know what you end up naming your character, so I know who to look for if I log on an alt or something. And I definitely hear you on the time restrictions that apply now - I’ve got two kids of my own [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2018, 09:48 PM
Kobold

Yep, Lightloch was my forum name there too, pretty sure. I've been on this server since 2012, but these days I play only occasionally on my char Silvek.
Old 09-14-2018, 02:58 AM
Banned

Smile Hi Ayonae Ro peeps

Some of those names are vaguely familiar. Friend of mine played a Barb shaman named Fiscet, had some good times in Landslide & Fellowship of Dragon later. Got some good stuff with the cool Euros in LS including Time's Antithesis (TA) in PoTime.

Inherited a gnome mage named Tnicklin from friend. I had some casuals like a hobbit treehugger named Ravaean and Iksar monkey named Kicess.

We all came from Karana server I think before Ayonae Ro was created.
Old 09-14-2018, 10:38 AM
Skeleton

Such familiar names, smashing to see you all.

I started up on the blue server, and am wandering around Toxullia as a level 5 enchanter named Haloface. Some things never change! Hit me up if you're about.

Cheers,

Halo
Closed Thread