Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 06:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_Wiseau [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll die toothless of prostate cancer at 25 trying to make something out of myself in the private sector before I sign my life away and suck the state tit for health care like yourself. Hilarious having a military faggot call me a leech.
confirmed leech yall.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
confirmed leech yall.
it's ok bro, we know you're perfectly at ease with living on the government dole, a failure who joined the military to milk the taxpayer teet
Old 09-20-2011, 06:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's ok bro, we know you're perfectly at ease with living on the government dole, a failure who joined the military to milk the taxpayer teet
confirmed leech x2 yall.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:34 PM
Banned

Most economists agree on the following figures: Welfare spending has a fiscal multiplier of around 1.5, while military spending has a fiscal multiplier of 0.8.

What does that mean? It means that for every $1 that the U.S. government spends on the EBT negros in the op's video, we get $1.50 back in GDP. For every $1 that our government spends on military spending for failures such as yourself, we get back $0.80.

Now, if you had a choice of giving $1.00 to one person, and getting $1.50 back, or giving $1.00 to a second person, and getting $0.80 back, which would you choose? And which person is the bigger leach again? Pray tell.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:34 PM
Banned

but gyno is white
Old 09-20-2011, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by EkireiTheNecro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes...you're right.

I'd much rather my tax dollars go to ********s** with EBT cards to spend on beer, cigs, and junkfood than someone who needs healthcare for a chronic medical condition.
My point here is that bailing out one shitty mega-corporation run into the ground by greed and mismanagement costs way more than feeding all the "******s" you describe.

Also, how is healthcare any different than feeding folks? Last I checked you survive longer with cancer than you do without food.

Either way I don't sympathize with people who abuse the system. I just realize that without the system that enables these pieces of shit many people who have done nothing wrong are just having a shitty time would be fucked out of the help they need. I don't feel it's right to fuck over those in need just to feel justified in fucking over those who abuse the system. It's like red99. It will be fun as fuck and hopefully Rogean and Nilbog will take pity on those of us dying for some srs PvP and shake off the fucking haters abusing the system and shitting it up for everyone. I want an awesome EQ PvP server even if I know that having one means attracting all the scum of the EQ world. Just like welfares : P

The only people I seriously feel bad for in any of these situations are the children. They can't really help that their parents are pieces of shit and only had them to get more gubment monies or even that their parents are just poor and/or stupid and can't properly care for them. If even a tiny bit of the money their parents milk the government for goes to helping out these little guys and maybe even encouraging some of them to not grow up to be the pieces of shit their parents are? Then I feel it's justified.

People like Tralina I am indifferent about. Do I think she should get free money? No. Would I rather my money be spent on helping some college students get by rather than 100009090909187389147892789723 of the other things the US government is spending my tax dollars on? Hell yes. I'd probably even say I'd rather them spend it on that than over half of what it gets spent on now.

It's not like if they said "FUCK YOU TRALINA NO LUNCH FOR YOU" that I would suddenly have more money in my pocket. They would spend it on something else. And even if they were like "OH HERE WE HAVE CANCELLED WELFARE, FUCK POOR PEOPLE, HERE IS THE 3 CENTS OUT OF THE 20K YOU SPENT LAST YEAR ON TAXES THAT WAS GOING TO FEED PEOPLE LIKE HER" that I would somehow live a better life. I mean really, let's keep things in perspective here.

*shrug*

Personally I think they should test for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine when you apply for welfare, and every month when you get your check. They should also require all women on welfare to be on gubment supplied birth control, the shot not the pill, and you should get it every 3rd welfare check. Is that gonna happen? Fuck no. But that would solve your problem and still let Tralina have lunch.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Banned

9 times out of 10, the person crying the loudest about social spending are themselves the biggest welfare queens in their zipcode.. yet for some reason they seem to think of themselves as rugged anti-government individualists

which begs the question.. how do you reason with mongoloids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucson Citizen
To wit, 44 percent of Social Security recipients, 41 percent of military veterans, 43 percent of unemployment recipients, 40 percent of Medicare recipients, 43 percent of college Pell Grant recipients and 27 percent of welfare recipients all said they had never used a government social program.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/mark-evans/archives/550
lil gyno is a perfect example of this phenomenon, cashes his government check every week like a good little Marxist every week, while simultaneously complaining about the size of government. hey bro, is there a single $1 that's gone into your bank account your entire life that wasn't a check signed by the taxpayer? didn't think so.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally I think they should test for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine when you apply for welfare, and every month when you get your check. They should also require all women on welfare to be on gubment supplied birth control, the shot not the pill, and you should get it every 3rd welfare check. Is that gonna happen? Fuck no. But that would solve your problem and still let Tralina have lunch.
Honest people who are having a hard time because of the horrific mismanagement of our economy and taking govt money -- and there are a wealth of them right now -- do not deserve this insult. We treat our citizens like criminals almost everywhere in public life nowadays; there's no reason to do it here because some are abusing the system.

And what would you propose if they tested positive, anyway? Revocation of benefits? Do you really think withholding a few peanuts from starving crack addicts is worth the collateral damage that will ensue? Not to mention the expense involved drug testing a third of the country. Not to mention you're a fucking fascist for suggesting women should have the government intruding into their sexual health under any circumstance.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:57 PM
Banned

lmao test for nicotine
Old 09-20-2011, 07:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lil gyno is a perfect example of this phenomenon, cashes his government check every week like a good little Marxist every week, while simultaneously complaining about the size of government. hey bro, is there a single $1 that's gone into your bank account your entire life that wasn't a check signed by the taxpayer? didn't think so.
Oh SNAP, burn
Closed Thread