Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 01:39 PM
Aviak

Default it's not the same

I just got into this again (first time was eq original 1999 never touched kunark).. I rolled a high elf enchanter and both high elf and wood elf cities are empty minus a few (1 or 2?) People in it. Granted the population will be much lower than it was back then but what I loved about eq was all the people everywhere all over kelethin running from orcs and grouping up finding different strategies to try again. is the newbie population low or am I doing something wrong? Kelethin is empty.. should I move to freeport or where? I'm only level 2. And if so.. how? There's nobody here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2015, 01:42 PM
Fire Giant

I always found Kelethin, gfay, and crushbone to be populated noobie zones. Obviously nothing like East Commonlands as a noobie zone, but still populated at least 20+ nonetheless.
Old 06-29-2015, 01:42 PM
Aviak

Sounds like you're on the red (pvp) server and not the blue (pve) server. Pretty sure Gfay rarely drops below 20 people on blue.
Old 06-29-2015, 02:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guzum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you're on the red (pvp) server and not the blue (pve) server. Pretty sure Gfay rarely drops below 20 people on blue.
I'm actually on the blue server but maybe its because of the time I play (6 AM Est) I figure people are sleeping or out working.. I work night shift security so it might be the cause for not finding anyone. With that said, is there another zone I should head to in hopes of finding more people with my play schedule? Thanks in advance
Old 06-29-2015, 02:07 PM
Kobold

Try anywhere from 3PM to 12AM EST and it's jampacked.
Old 06-29-2015, 02:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agecroft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thx bro good to know
Old 06-29-2015, 02:16 PM
Aviak

The population is ~ 700 at that time 6am eastern. Prime time it's closer to ~ 1600 sometimes
Its definitely the time you are forced to play.
Old 06-29-2015, 02:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinolian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The population is ~ 700 at that time 6am eastern. Prime time it's closer to ~ 1600 sometimes
Its definitely the time you are forced to play.
Yeah man but sadly I need to sleep while the server is booming because of my work schedule. I'll just have to play with some insomniacs or EU players lol! Thx for the info though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2015, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guzum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2015, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agecroft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread