Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 05:10 AM
Fire Giant

Default Circle of iceclad

I would like to know where to get the ring/circle of iceclad. I can't find it. Is it drop only? Do i need to check EC vendors?

I understand that the other ports are in WL (not sure if i am able to reach that yet, i am level 47).
Old 08-05-2015, 05:20 AM
Kobold

Bought it in WL with the others
Old 08-05-2015, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

far as i know its the only vel ring spell in p99 at this present moment....

Are YOU Cleansed from the chains of digital desire?
Old 08-05-2015, 04:45 PM
Skeleton

only spot for all the port spells currently is WL. You can definitely get there at 47. I'm only 45 and made the dreaded run through Kael. Even found time to get the shrine key and make it to CS while other guilds and such were distracting the mobs in shrine and kael.
Old 08-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Aviak

I made it on my then 39 druid then got whacked by a corrupted panther that I didn't see at all, still not sure how I agro it tbh, then had to make the run again, wasn't that bad really, only the tougher giants see invis
Old 08-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Did it at level 35, the scariest part was definitely through Kael. You need invis. I did the run when it wasn't full of crazed raiders trying to take out a single mob, though.

I need to do the Shrine Key quest but not sure I'll be able to manage by myself.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 08-06-2015, 03:50 AM
Fire Giant

Thanx for all the comments. I made the run as well, was actually not that hard. Scariest thing would have been dropping invis in kael i guess.

While i was in WL i also got the tooth from that ring there, fully prepared to die trying because in the wiki it says that a dragon (Wuoshi) is there as well. Well, no dragon was present and i got the tooth. Is that dragon there rarely? Is it maybe a "good", druid friendly dragon?
Old 08-06-2015, 04:09 AM
Planar Protector

I don't think this game has EVER had any "good", druid friendly dragons! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-06-2015, 04:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I need to do the Shrine Key quest but not sure I'll be able to manage by myself.
indeed...thers a kos mob beside wenglawks....dont think you can hand in the scroll without dying.

tbh am not sure its much use getting a cobscar toof below 40, unless you have high lvl friends who gonna let you loot stuff in ww etc. cant port to cs till 44 atmo (

Are YOU Cleansed from the chains of digital desire?
Old 08-06-2015, 08:15 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, no dragon was present and i got the tooth. Is that dragon there rarely? Is it maybe a "good", druid friendly dragon?
Oh Wuoshi is very much there, he's just a highly desirable raid kill so he was one of the first to get killed by one of the top guilds on launch night. Not sure what his respawn time is. He is on the Claws of Veeshan faction which everyone starts off KOS to so be on alerts whenever you go to WL until you raise that faction up.
Closed Thread