Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2019, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for your condolences, but it means a lot. I respect the gains thread members. Good supportive bros.
Healthiest place by far in these forums man. We have ourselves to thank for that.. Pat yourselves on the back gents.
Old 07-23-2019, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds like he meant a lot to you, Jimjam. I’m sorry you lost him.
Old 07-23-2019, 03:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I laid my cousin to rest. Lowering the coffin wasn't as much of a physical strain for the knees as I feared it might be. I did shed an unBritish amount of tears though.

He was a cycling fanatic but died suddenly at home, early 40s. 'Natural causes'. Leaves behind a little girl and her mother. Not really natures way for things.

He was a decade older than me, and as such always a role model for his motivation, genius and kindness. I loved him and will miss him deeply :'(. RIP.
That sucks bud...condolences to you and your fam.
Endz - Necro
>>Join the Riot<<
Old 07-23-2019, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well I laid my cousin to rest. Lowering the coffin wasn't as much of a physical strain for the knees as I feared it might be. I did shed an unBritish amount of tears though.

He was a cycling fanatic but died suddenly at home, early 40s. 'Natural causes'. Leaves behind a little girl and her mother. Not really natures way for things.

He was a decade older than me, and as such always a role model for his motivation, genius and kindness. I loved him and will miss him deeply :'(. RIP.
I’m sorry for your loss bud. And my condolences to his wife and kid. Losing a loved one like that is tough. May he Rest In Peace.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-23-2019, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not fair!!! Mead has a pump and i'm in the office! But shit, i got nothin to hide, i'll bite! Fuckin nicely done as always Mead. My dude.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those office arms are sexy brother. I hope you are cleaning up the ladies over them with them things.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-23-2019, 05:10 PM
Sarnak

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we out here doin banded deadlifts bros
*good poast* kthxbai
Old 07-23-2019, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not fair!!! Mead has a pump and i'm in the office! But shit, i got nothin to hide, i'll bite! Fuckin nicely done as always Mead. My dude.

Dang y’all swOle bOi

Meanwhile oBeast mode over here eating all the rice and sushi
Old 07-23-2019, 07:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dang y’all swOle bOi

Meanwhile oBeast mode over here eating all the rice and sushi
Hahahaa go get it Oberst!!! Ps- oberst is dope
Old 07-24-2019, 04:25 AM
Planar Protector

Silver medal in shiny arm competition we’ve got going on here.

Old 07-24-2019, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Sad to hear. I missed this post. My condolences as well. We live in a world where God and family no longer matter, but try your best to provide for his daughter. I hope she did have some time with him. The father-daughter relationship is probably the thing that has kept me (and my daughter as well) most sane over the years

Praying for y’all bud