Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2019, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

No, I wish. I went camping with my friend here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Gap_State_Park

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The lake was soo pretty. The fireworks had the mellowest bangs I’ve ever heard due to the acoustics of the valley surrounding the lake. Made friends with a makeup artist from LA and got her number for makeup tips etc whenever. I had a pretty good time, ty!

Was presenting female the whole time (I had to get over my anxiety with women’s tank tops —so hot outside) and heard “she” referring to me from uncoerced strangers, so very big week! Think I might keep that rolling and just count July 4th as my full time date.
Last edited by Cecily; 07-07-2019 at 01:45 PM..
Old 07-07-2019, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Not sure if OP was trolling or not but whatever.

I heavily suspect that I have aspergers/autism/whatever and was never diagnosed. I understand they don't really diagnose adults with it anyways.

I was looking into the symptoms when we suspected the same of our son. Everything just clicked. My whole life just kinda clicked together and it explains so much of how I am. On the one hand, it was very relieving to know there is a reason that I am the way I am. On the other hand it was depressing to feel like it's never going to change and I'll always be this way. I've been able to lead a mostly happy and fulfilling life despite the struggle so I guess all is well that ends well. I guess I've gotten really good at 'faking it' over the years and I doubt most people who know me as an acquaintance would suspect.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by jolanar; 07-07-2019 at 02:16 PM..
Old 07-07-2019, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

We have a lot of transvestites on this server. Not sure about autists though.
Old 07-07-2019, 03:47 PM
Banned

The person that got me into EQ turned out to be a tranny. The only thing that dude was honest about was EQ.
Old 07-07-2019, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Do you consider being trans inherently dishonest?
Old 07-07-2019, 04:50 PM
Banned

No.

All the trans people that I've met have been deeply mentally disturbed. The friend that introduced me to EQ was no different. Part of his mental dysfunction involved being a habitual liar and manipulator. He tried to be everyone's best friend and re-crafted himself for each individual. The longer we remained friends the more obvious it became.

I actually felt really bad about the way our friendship fell away, despite not missing the friend. It all came about very shortly after he announced that he was now a she, and I'm afraid that she still thinks that it had anything to do with the transition or announcement.
Last edited by bomaroast; 07-07-2019 at 04:57 PM..
Old 07-07-2019, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No.

All the trans people that I've met have been deeply mentally disturbed. The friend that introduced me to EQ was no different. Part of his mental dysfunction involved being a habitual liar and manipulator. He tried to be everyone's best friend and re-crafted himself for each individual. The longer we remained friends the more obvious it became.

I actually felt really bad about the way our friendship fell away, despite not missing the friend. It all came about very shortly after he announced that he was now a she, and I'm afraid that she still thinks that it had anything to do with the transition or announcement.

We have a higher prevalence then the general population, yeah. I think it's largely due to repressing your identity due to fear / etc leads to all sorta of neurotic problems, but it's mostly anxiety and depression. Hormones vastly improved my anxiety and depression symptoms, and I might not have social anxiety at all anymore now. I think part of our problem might be that a lack of the sex hormone we identity as actually causes physiological problems that get worse longer one goes without treatment. I've seen some research to that effect. I think the younger transitioners are gonna be pretty close to the gen pop re: crazy, but my generation (myself included) and older are batshit from fear of society etc. I'm pretty stable and happy now though!

Pretty high rate of Autism, too, in our pop. Think Autism might be a very similar, if not the same, to the roots of gender identity issues.

chomps hormone pill
Last edited by Cecily; 07-07-2019 at 05:44 PM..
Old 07-07-2019, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No.

wtf dude she just accepted her role as a bottom and suddenly you don't wanna fuck?

you gay?
Old 07-07-2019, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

You cut a toxic person out of your life it sounds like, so good for you. In retrospect, there’s been a lot of ways I’ve been a pretty shit person and tryinnnng to be better one now! WIP.
Old 07-07-2019, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

I don't game anymore. Please don't take shitposting away from me.
Closed Thread