Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 06:07 AM
Planar Protector

You just have to lower your standards when you are playing without EZmart; a 10:25 50pp weapon is just replaced by a 5:25 combine weapon instead.

Self found: Cabalis is a good spot. Iksar Berserker Club (decent plat camp too from the fine steel if you can vendor with iksar and ALL of the bone chips) long but worthwhile camp in Kurns Tower... if you don't achieve that Forest Giant Hammer passable ratio available in the teens from the Warslik's Wood giant fort.

Bloodforge Warhammer easily attainable 2hander if you are willing to take ports, great for farming Willowisps at level 10 so you can upgrade to combine weapon, buy some vendor armor or take smithing to 100 and brute force out a set of banded.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

I think most people also don't realize how good killing greens that give exp actually is for a melee.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think most people also don't realize how good killing greens that give exp actually is for a melee.
^^^

a camp I love leveling at feels terrible on a caster after a certain point because the exp return from mana required to get said exp tanks once they turn "light blue" green. but for a melee it gets turned up to 11.
Old 10-19-2017, 11:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdaddy47 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
going untwinked and earning upgrades along the way.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-19-2017, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

IF you are an untwinked iksar monk grab a set of bristle silk form cabilis, a chitin shirt from upper guk and ninja a rotting velium great staff.

Everyone will think you are wearing fungi, velious quest armor and rocking a tranquil staff.

You're welcome!
Old 10-19-2017, 03:02 PM
Banned

Playing a Troll Shadowknight non-twink on red launch was extremely painful. Oddly enough, I enjoyed it still until giving up at 30 when classic XP penalty did me in.

If only I started a Druid or Necromancer instead! These classes are exponentially funtastically amazing and versatile in what you can do/where you can go, etc. at low levels with their spell utility.

**Was also surprised to learn I could spot heal at lower levels with the Necro.
Old 10-19-2017, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

Necro

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 10-19-2017, 06:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IF you are an untwinked iksar monk grab a set of bristle silk form cabilis, a chitin shirt from upper guk and ninja a rotting velium great staff.

Everyone will think you are wearing fungi, velious quest armor and rocking a tranquil staff.

You're welcome!
Looting worthless rotting gear is also against the Auld rules, unless you're killing enemies in the area at the appropriate level anyways. so nope.
Old 10-20-2017, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbouya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looting worthless rotting gear is also against the Auld rules, unless you're killing enemies in the area at the appropriate level anyways. so nope.
Probably gonna have to wait till 30 for that terribad fake tstaff then :P.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:54 PM
Kobold

Necro
Closed Thread