Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2017, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

I started running a mile+(warm up) and weight lifting two weeks ago. long story short, results are good.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-23-2017, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started running a mile+(warm up) and weight lifting two weeks ago. long story short, results are good.
pics plz.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah Baler, pics or it did not hayppen.
Old 10-24-2017, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

I ran the marathon in Amsterdam last year. Gave myself some fun plantar fasciitis in my left foot that now won't go away, even after a year of not running.

I'd recommend non impact cardio unless you wanna fuck up your body in the long term.
Old 10-24-2017, 01:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I ran the marathon in Amsterdam last year. Gave myself some fun plantar fasciitis in my left foot that now won't go away, even after a year of not running.

I'd recommend non impact cardio unless you wanna fuck up your body in the long term.
That sucks dude. It's well documented that running outside is tough on the body. You can achieve good health and aesthetics through diet and all machine exercises to preserve your body if you choose to. It really depends on what your goals are and how much you're willing to risk to achieve those goals. Lucky for me I fucking hate running. I wish I didn't, but I do. If I do cardio it's spinning. I have my own bike at home so I just hop on it and pop something on tv to kill the time.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-24-2017, 03:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah Baler, pics or it did not hayppen.
I'm not posting a picture of myself on the internet so you can find any reason to make fun of me. nice try, not. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-24-2017, 04:15 AM
Sarnak

For the first time ever I've managed to lift consistently for almost a year!
#Feelsgreat to do sets with 105kg in bechpress naturally [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2017, 05:49 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I have lost about 20 pounds since starting playing EQ. It has motivated me to go hit the gym. I remember all the good times I had with this game as a kid and use it to give me energy in other areas in life
Old 10-24-2017, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not posting a picture of myself on the internet so you can find any reason to make fun of me. nice try, not. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pix 4 trade I will post 1st
Old 10-24-2017, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This is a respectable forum, no one would ever make fun of you.
Closed Thread