Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 05:03 PM
Aviak

Default Coming back - 40 Monk - DE mask

Hey guys,

Quit for a long time and thinking about coming back. I have a 40 monk with DE mask (pre nerf).

I want to be cool and stand out...how rare is this mask?
Old 10-19-2017, 05:05 PM
Fire Giant

People would kneel before you as you walk by.

Tree branches would move so you dont have to get hit by them on your way through.

Gods such as innoruk would no longer be able to DT you.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Please post screenshots of your inbox offers

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People would kneel before you as you walk by.

Tree branches would move so you dont have to get hit by them on your way through.

Gods such as innoruk would no longer be able to DT you.

haha...awesome. but for reals..is it worth coming back now? Has AoW been killed?
Old 10-19-2017, 05:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha...awesome. but for reals..is it worth coming back now? Has AoW been killed?
Servers still going, lots of action. Come join the fun.

Everything end game has been killed a million times and were all here farming it. Lots of good guild options out there, do some research, pick a guild that fits you, and enjoy some EQ on that monk of yours.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Servers still going, lots of action. Come join the fun.

Everything end game has been killed a million times and were all here farming it. Lots of good guild options out there, do some research, pick a guild that fits you, and enjoy some EQ on that monk of yours.
Cool man. Thanks for the response. I want to come back but don't have a lot of time to play. What are my chances of getting my epic? Would I have to join a guild?
Old 10-19-2017, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool man. Thanks for the response. I want to come back but don't have a lot of time to play. What are my chances of getting my epic? Would I have to join a guild?
Chances of getting your epic would increase a ton joining a guild. I think you and I both know that. But if you casually played solo and just farmed enough money you could buy your epic.

I would recommend getting in a guild, casually play when you can, and work towards that epic your looking for. Would be super rewarding rather then farming shitty money camps till you finally got the money to buy it.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:14 PM
Aviak

How would I buy my epic? It has been a long time since I played. Thanks again, Fifield!
Old 10-19-2017, 05:17 PM
Fire Giant

ahh so young carrots, i envy being in your shoes back in 2013.

Alot of quests on this server including epics can be multi quested aka bought. So you simply pay someone x amount of money and they would basically give you the epic or quest item your looking for.

Lots of people farm the monk epic for money since its a pretty easy quest. Again, i would recommend doing it yourself, nothing more rewarding then getting your first epic on this server.

In the meantime, if you need help getting a weapon or something. Feel free to PM me and i can hook you up with something fun to get you along your way
Old 10-19-2017, 05:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
ahh so young carrots, i envy being in your shoes back in 2013.

Alot of quests on this server including epics can be multi quested aka bought. So you simply pay someone x amount of money and they would basically give you the epic or quest item your looking for.

Lots of people farm the monk epic for money since its a pretty easy quest. Again, i would recommend doing it yourself, nothing more rewarding then getting your first epic on this server.

In the meantime, if you need help getting a weapon or something. Feel free to PM me and i can hook you up with something fun to get you along your way
Thanks man, you have been a great help. Think I will start farming a TSTAFF in KC. Still drops there, right?
Closed Thread