Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a pretty good beard.
I'm disappointed that you took down that ridiculous cosplay pic from your facebook.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:10 PM
Sarnak

tiki is a babyfaced bitch!
Old 09-16-2010, 10:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zithax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tiki is a babyfaced bitch!
I'm not completely disagreeing but cmon dude, you look like you're 14.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm disappointed that you took down that ridiculous cosplay pic from your facebook.
Hahahah. I was helping someone with a photography project and they wanted me to dress up ridiculously. Mission accomplished, imo.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahahah. I was helping someone with a photography project and they wanted me to dress up ridiculously. Mission accomplished, imo.
Sure. And you just happened to have an alice in wonderland costume and a samurai sword lying around.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure. And you just happened to have an alice in wonderland costume and a samurai sword lying around.
I had an alice in wonderland costume lying around via the previous Halloween. The sword was his, not mine
Old 09-16-2010, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Tralina plz wear this~
Old 09-17-2010, 12:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyvixious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yawn* really this post has taken a turn for the best! the losers come out of hiding like hippo, tries to troll and use elementary range skill. Also about the white knight and tralina ya ull prolly get cyber-fucked blah blah. jsut look at teh facts these kids lie to themselves for closure on their pathetic existance enough said
You completely contradict yourself here with this random post out of nowhere. Besides this is rants and flames, there isn't a better place to give someone grief for representing a sports team I don't like.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:39 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You completely contradict yourself here with this random post out of nowhere. Besides this is rants and flames, there isn't a better place to give someone grief for representing a sports team I don't like.
hippo stop trying to cop a feel on people ur lame and roll with the reject guild of p99 where u been bro? ur talkin shit like its still 1999, we r in 2010 now kiddy
Old 09-17-2010, 12:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyvixious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hippo stop trying to cop a feel on people ur lame and roll with the reject guild of p99 where u been bro? ur talkin shit like its still 1999, we r in 2010 now kiddy
wow I feel like I'm in the high school lunch room again... and I can't sit at the cool table in p1999

your making yourself sould like a big bitch
Closed Thread