Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 04:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Mikeo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ooooooh. I do I do!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

<Gravity>
Old 07-28-2019, 05:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean do you really want to start naming names? I still have logs and screenshots of admitting cheat usage in Forsaken which led to Aftermath
Normally I'd say post away but will the slate be wiped clean when the new box goes up?
Old 07-28-2019, 05:44 AM
Sarnak

Just for fun I googled “buy p99 plat”. There are quite a few people out there openly selling accounts and plat and BRAGGING in the description of there services how they take special steps and precautions to not get caught and almost guarantee you won’t either. It’s just funny that they don’t even try to hide the fact this is going on. Couldn’t a GM pose as a buyer then ban that IP address that was used for the transaction?
I guess it’s just like real life. And people will cheat and steal no matter if it’s against the law or not.
Old 07-28-2019, 06:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Mikeo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ooooooh. I do I do!

Old 07-28-2019, 06:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just for fun I googled “buy p99 plat”. There are quite a few people out there openly selling accounts and plat and BRAGGING in the description of there services how they take special steps and precautions to not get caught and almost guarantee you won’t either. It’s just funny that they don’t even try to hide the fact this is going on. Couldn’t a GM pose as a buyer then ban that IP address that was used for the transaction?
I guess it’s just like real life. And people will cheat and steal no matter if it’s against the law or not.
You are on a list now.
Old 07-28-2019, 09:48 AM
Orc

Quote:
Ooooooh. I do I do!

Old 07-28-2019, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean do you really want to start naming names? I still have logs and screenshots of admitting cheat usage in Forsaken which led to Aftermath.

A certain group of players which are like a cancer to everyone else and who stops by to respond to that accusation?

Everyone knows what I'm talking about. It's no secret. How many of the raid capable guild leaders on P99 cheated with MQ2? Pretty much every single one? How often are cheats being used today in raiding?

This topic is Forbidden.
Considering how often I have heard raid leaders go 'where is mob x now' and then immediately run off in the wrong direction I would say not many. It sounds like you're making shit up to make trouble.
Old 07-28-2019, 02:31 PM
Sarnak

I'm gonna start naming names...

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 07-28-2019, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering how often I have heard raid leaders go 'where is mob x now' and then immediately run off in the wrong direction I would say not many. It sounds like you're making shit up to make trouble.
How do YOU know they're running off in the wrong direction, hmmmmMMMMMM???????!!!1!

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 07-28-2019, 11:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I mean do you really want to start naming names? I still have logs and screenshots of admitting cheat usage in Forsaken which led to Aftermath.

yes dont be a pussy give the people what they want, jesus man its RnF cant just tease us like that and not deliver
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Closed Thread