Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2018, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you really think it's the woman's fault for being raped? No matter where she is or what she was doing?
I believe that women are responsible for their choices. Do you think that women aren't capable of such responsibility?

You are ignoring my questions, probably because they trigger you too much. This woman clearly knew she was at significant risk for being raped, yet she stayed. Why?
Old 12-08-2018, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OMG HE'S PRACTICALLY RAPING HIS OWN DAUGHTER!!

fuckin lol
Old 12-08-2018, 08:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe that women are responsible for their choices. Do you think that women aren't capable of such responsibility?

You are ignoring my questions, probably because they trigger you too much. This woman clearly knew she was at significant risk for being raped, yet she stayed. Why?
Can I get 5 paragraphs on why victim blaming is good please Raev

sick fuck
Old 12-08-2018, 08:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

sick fuck
Bad things never happen to good/smart people
Old 12-08-2018, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Why are we blaming the victim? Like, should she assume that every man is naturally a rapist? PLEASE explain to me how that's an acceptable view point? You're fucking disgusting.
Old 12-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OMG HE'S PRACTICALLY RAPING HIS OWN DAUGHTER!!

fuckin lol
I mean, he might have. There's no way of knowing. All the classic signs of a pedophile and incestuous relationship, though.
Old 12-08-2018, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
I mean, he might have. There's no way of knowing. All the classic signs of a pedophile and incestuous relationship, though.
Good enough for a conviction according to your standards, I suppose.
Old 12-08-2018, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good enough for a conviction according to your standards, I suppose.
Reasonable suspicion and probable cause - plenty for a warrant!
Old 12-08-2018, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2018, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bad things never happen to good/smart people
Of course not. Good/smart people plan ahead to mitigate the impact of bad things as much as possible. A Boy Scout is Prepared and all that nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

sick fuck
nice meltdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin
Why are we blaming the victim? Like, should she assume that every man is naturally a rapist? PLEASE explain to me how that's an acceptable view point? You're fucking disgusting.
nuclear meltdown

It's just amazing to me how you can't even begin to approach this logically. The goal of this thread is to stimulate your amygdala to the point where it can distinguish between normal countermeasures like 'Leaving Alaskan hut without a lock where strange men repeatedly appear in my bedroom' and paranoid insanity like 'Assuming every man is a rapist'.
Closed Thread