Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2019, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Default Worth making a toon here?

Want to start a Bard, thinking about doing it on Red instead of Blue. Is there still a community/economy here, or is it pretty much a graveyard and not worth playing?
Old 06-19-2019, 04:53 PM
Banned

no such thing as an economy all good gear is no drop

there is 1 guild farming tov if thats your intention, the line for gear will be short

exp is faster, will take you a year to get 60 on blue or a week or two on red if you are good
Old 06-19-2019, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no such thing as an economy all good gear is no drop

there is 1 guild farming tov if thats your intention, the line for gear will be short

exp is faster, will take you a year to get 60 on blue or a week or two on red if you are good
My Ranger on Blue is 41 now. 40 was a pain but its been a pretty smoth ride so far, all depends on which levels from 50-60 are bad.
Old 06-19-2019, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

So there's no economy here at all? No way to make some early funds via things like Bone Chips, Spider Silk, etc?
Old 06-19-2019, 06:05 PM
Fire Giant

There is a small economy, but nothing like blue. You're more likely to have someone just give you gear than you are to find a buyer for bone chips and silks.
Old 06-19-2019, 09:30 PM
Fire Giant

Actively announce using /ooc that you’re new and looking for assistance and people will port to you to give you hand me downs and PL you. Get a money-making class up past 25 and farm HHK guards to 40. You’ll have enough of a nest egg that you’ll be able to start Tunnel-questing (again thru /ooc) some significant gains.

See you in game!
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 06-19-2019, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actively announce using /ooc that you’re new and looking for assistance and people will port to you to give you hand me downs and PL you. Get a money-making class up past 25 and farm HHK guards to 40. You’ll have enough of a nest egg that you’ll be able to start Tunnel-questing (again thru /ooc) some significant gains.

See you in game!
I'm not actively looking for handouts and won't go asking for them. If someone happens to notice me and flips a nickel at my feet, cool, I'd be rude to turn them down, but I'm no hobo rattling a tin can. I'll survive on rusty swords and cloth armor if I have to. Everyone did at one point, I did on my Ranger.

That said, my toon name is JinglyTingly, Half Elf Bard.
Old 06-19-2019, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

There is no economy on red but you can prob get to 50 in no time. I am not sure about you tho op you sound pretty new to a 19 year old game. You may enjoy actually playing with people and blue is definitely the better option there.

But why listen to words on the internet just try it.
Old 06-19-2019, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no economy on red but you can prob get to 50 in no time. I am not sure about you tho op you sound pretty new to a 19 year old game. You may enjoy actually playing with people and blue is definitely the better option there.

But why listen to words on the internet just try it.
I have a 41 Ranger on blue.
Old 06-19-2019, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a 41 Ranger on blue.
41 ranger in 2019 sounds pretty new brother.
Closed Thread