Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2016, 04:49 AM
Kobold

Pentacle is a cool dude, he helped me out a year or two ago when I was a little short for something I wanted to buy, he not only chipped in but helped me transfer it as well. Totally awesome guy, and without him the EC tunnel surely would have floated away by now if not for the awesome might of his blueish armor.
Old 12-27-2016, 11:54 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I returned to P99 after two years or so since nostalgia kicked in. He was able to help out my 21 ranger in EC. Just gotta pay it forward and it takes me back to the good ol days of the Everquest community I joined in 2000!

Thanks again!
Old 12-29-2016, 11:40 AM
Skeleton

Just saw this post, I never asked for assistance I was in my mid 20s when I first met PenM, but I did make a big trade/sale with, and I will say 109% over fair person.

Thank you
this behaviour is what makes this server and it's community a wonderful place to live!
Old 01-02-2017, 01:45 AM
Sarnak

Responded to a /ooc broadcast from Pentacle. Fantastic guy -- walked out of the EC with a shiny new handmade backpack, free of charge. Thanks a million. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-02-2017, 02:28 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Thanks Pent! This is Gulas, you helped me out this evening with some plat to get started. I appreciate your help!
Old 01-02-2017, 04:40 PM
Orc

Syranda here! Pentacle is awfully generous helping us all out! He gave me some starting plat and a nice piece of armor for my almost naked paladin! Thanks again!
Old 01-02-2017, 10:19 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Glad people are still finding this helpful!

A word to the wise, if I don't answer right away I could be afk! I do try and respond promptly and I friend those people who I don't reach right away.

@sunfflower I got your message, please send me a tell soon mate, we'll get you sorted promptly!

A few people have graciously offered some starter gear and that is always nice for people. I also want to give props to the druid Supahans who often makes the bags I hand out to people and often helps with handing them out (space issues!). I play Everquest to pass the time and have fun. If you want to chat or just get to know someone who played from Classic-Omens of War I like talking shop.

~Pentacle Magick~
Cleric of Tunare
Prexus, Fippy, Blue
Old 01-03-2017, 05:21 PM
Large Rat

Thank you penticle =) he hooked me up with some starting plat and a pretty sweet starting wep for my necro. definatly made starting out easier
Old 01-05-2017, 02:41 PM
Large Bat

Really great trustworthy guy. Guild was busy with a raid and no one else I knew was on, so I didn't have anyone I knew to transfer a buttload of stuff to an alt of mine. Luckily, I saw Pentacle posting in the EC tunnel and asked if he wouldn't mind. He graciously transferred over two bags worth of things to my enchanter without asking for anything in return. The community needs more people like him! Thanks again, Pentacle!
Old 01-09-2017, 12:59 PM
Large Rat

I am very grateful to Pentacle for giving some really awesome newbie armor. This is a amazing way to promote community. Thank you again!
Closed Thread