Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2019, 10:16 PM
Sarnak

Default Your most epic PK

how'd it go down? How close were they to the zoneline?

Not my most epic kill, but you get the idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_fuZE_K9PQ
Old 06-16-2019, 11:49 PM
Kobold

on red99?

when azrael vs nihilum were fighting in plane of sky, dentists went to east freeport to kill stragglers

ended up just being grammar and i there, and we caught nizzar and about 7 or 8 other nihilum jumping down after someone from azrael

tstaff proc'd nizzar, got him to 40% with a full group and multiple tstaff monks beating on me, trak toothed him to 1%, grammar's scoriae finished him off

the trak tooth healed me just before a sunstrike from thrilla landed that then brought me back to 15% hp as i instant CT potted out

i crashed zoning while thrilla also gate potted to snipe the kill and left him with blue balls

or

burgerking gets YT'd by nirgon, begins shit talking like mad in /ooc, i gate pot out of a gorenaire raid to the firepots and innerflame 1 shot him naked

he then did not log on for quite a while
Old 06-17-2019, 12:22 AM
Fire Giant

Never forget
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-17-2019, 02:40 AM
Fire Giant

It's like 2015 or 16 in my Fresh days. We had gotten a faydedar or two on world shakes so the server pretty much knew where we were headed when it happened.

Holo runs like three groups of toons that couldn't go to VP but my force is split, half on the boat behind holo and half at the chessboard. Have all the boys at the board camp on a hill and wait for the rest of us.

At this point we are planning a straight-up fight but while checking who I noticed about six of them were feared. These nerds pulled the dragon because they didn't know we had people camped there!

I called the login and we engage them immediately and killed everybody who didn't gate. I scored five kills or something the last one was Ragnaros on June who was leading the Holocaust B-Team shitters.

They LNSd and we took Faydedar.
Old 06-17-2019, 04:46 AM
Planar Protector

Probably when me and my friend (shoutout to Youko/Knowmes) duo'd a full group of <WB> with our mages at Seafury Island on VZTZ. One of the cool things about VZTZ, going/anon didn't do shit so when we saw them where we were camped, it was on!

The most satisfying kill was me soloing Fortuitous (sp) in Mistmoore on my ranger even though he had OOR heals. Hi Savok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Like a great man once said, revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting pussy.
Old 06-17-2019, 05:07 AM
Banned

I was never good at PvP but I think killing Beastagor on that human monk in KC was my best kill.. Pure luck as I managed to channel Wildfire on him for full damage and dropping the remaining 30 odd % health he had.

I died to him afk afterwards doing raptors in TD and he got me in ferrot once.

Hearing that my trash can veliousish geared Paladin got used to destory both Mirkuls and Tune's Shadowknights 1v1, there some screenshots Ogrok has showing them both running off at low HP to plug (mind you these were BiS SKs with Vuulak and 3-4 dokekar lewts and every clicky under the sun vrs a trash can geared velious Paladin, kinda makes you wonder what a BiS Paladin could do)

Can't imagine how quiet both of them would have been in discord/ts after getting those whoopings.
Last edited by White_knight; 06-17-2019 at 05:10 AM..
Old 06-17-2019, 12:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolget [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
on red99?

when azrael vs nihilum were fighting in plane of sky, dentists went to east freeport to kill stragglers

ended up just being grammar and i there, and we caught nizzar and about 7 or 8 other nihilum jumping down after someone from azrael

tstaff proc'd nizzar, got him to 40% with a full group and multiple tstaff monks beating on me, trak toothed him to 1%, grammar's scoriae finished him off

the trak tooth healed me just before a sunstrike from thrilla landed that then brought me back to 15% hp as i instant CT potted out

i crashed zoning while thrilla also gate potted to snipe the kill and left him with blue balls

or

burgerking gets YT'd by nirgon, begins shit talking like mad in /ooc, i gate pot out of a gorenaire raid to the firepots and innerflame 1 shot him naked

he then did not log on for quite a while
hearty lul
Old 06-17-2019, 02:54 PM
Banned

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...18902838/1.png

Doors trying to gank me 2v1 during launch level up

2 people with sow attack 1 man with jboots outdoors

Both die to man with jboots

Most disgraceful thing that I think ever happened
Old 06-17-2019, 02:56 PM
Banned

was getting powerleveled on my first wizard cozmonaut outside mino caves in steamfont and a very twinked rogue pk attacked me, i was 100% naked minus cloth but had thorns and druid skin, was nuking as hard as i could with level 8 frost nuke and i was going down fast but he didnt notice his hp evaporating

i looted his corpse and had choice pickins he had amazing stuff from full bd gear to fbss and then i saw a beautiful iksar bp and it was mine

i was hooked on rallos from that point on

i sold the bp in gfay an hour later for 5k and as soon as i traded 3 wizards tried to get me but i banked the plat
Old 06-17-2019, 02:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like 2015 or 16 in my Fresh days. We had gotten a faydedar or two on world shakes so the server pretty much knew where we were headed when it happened.

Holo runs like three groups of toons that couldn't go to VP but my force is split, half on the boat behind holo and half at the chessboard. Have all the boys at the board camp on a hill and wait for the rest of us.

At this point we are planning a straight-up fight but while checking who I noticed about six of them were feared. These nerds pulled the dragon because they didn't know we had people camped there!

I called the login and we engage them immediately and killed everybody who didn't gate. I scored five kills or something the last one was Ragnaros on June who was leading the Holocaust B-Team shitters.

They LNSd and we took Faydedar.
i swore that day pumped would join fresh but i wanted my venril staff first and had to wait 3 weeks to get it due to bad drop rates
Closed Thread