Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2020, 07:15 PM
Kobold

Just wanted to share a similar story of an alternate way these things can be resolved, as proof positive that not all interactions on this server are severely toxic. I have been farming Greater Lightstones with the lofty goal of funding a SMR, and with an ulterior pixel quest of picking up a Gypsy Medallion while I'm here. I've been at it for quite a while and have seen a few Korviks now, but in the beginning they were getting sniped from me. I started letting people know in /ooc that I was trying to get him to pop, and eventually someone announced that he was up. When I ran around and located him, I was distraught to see a Ranger hot on his tail ahead of me, but he kindly deferred to me to kill and loot it, obtaining my Gypsy Medallion, but with a tinge of pixel regret that "he was tempted".

This interaction resonated with me in a positive way and I made note about this good player, instead of what would otherwise be a blacklist or ignore. Since I've been farming in the zone, I obtained a second Gypsy Medallion (not LORE) and I happened to see this same player running thru the zone again. I stopped him and gave him my spare Medallion as thanks for letting me loot the other a few weeks prior. As such, an everybody wins situation resulted from what could have been a contentious moment, and a bond of fellowship formed, what this game is all about.
Last edited by Arogarn; 01-27-2020 at 07:22 PM..
Old 01-27-2020, 09:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would anyone pass up a wandering named that isn't engaged? That's like getting mad at Santa!
lol

Ogurre says in OOC "hey everyone so there is this like insanely rare NPC that is walking around and is green to me, what are the rules for engaging this extremely rare opportunity for my warrior to take advantage of? Oh never mind some druid just ran up and pulled him away."

BTW quid has 3 spawns and is easily zeroed in on and has 1 ph type so you can farm him without anyone steeling him from you again! FYI one of his spawn points is on the WIKI so you can figure out the Place Holder extremely easily if you stand there and wait for it to path right ontop of you in about 15-20 minuets.
Last edited by shovelquest; 01-27-2020 at 09:23 PM..
Closed Thread