Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2019, 03:32 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by guinness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question about the experience bar in the UI: the OP says that the blue experience bar is enabled but could be disabled if necessary. When I play on green/teal, I don't see any blue experience bar.

Am I supposed to be able to see it? Can I turn it on somehow?
Came here to ask this too
Old 11-28-2019, 06:01 AM
Planar Protector

The blue experience bar was disabled at some point after that comment was posted on the forum. Early "beta" UI builds had it active.

Danth
Old 11-30-2019, 12:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Found a solution: Black Meditate Button
(This is the same solution for the spellbook icon on the spell bar being black )

Texture ON - So you see the spellbook and stone background
Tint - WHITE 240 240 240

re-log. Meditate button is there.

@Jibartik the default tint color is white.
I lost my Meditate button and have been playing for a few weeks without it (could still click it).

Followed these instructions carefully and it worked!!

Thank you very much for sharing this.
Old 12-07-2019, 02:41 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I just waned to say how I dislike this UI very much. Because of this arbitrary ban on DuxaUI my enjoyment of the game has diminished significantly. Hope this makes you happy as I see no other reason anyone would have it disabled.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorlis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just waned to say how I dislike this UI very much. Because of this arbitrary ban on DuxaUI my enjoyment of the game has diminished significantly. Hope this makes you happy as I see no other reason anyone would have it disabled.
I don't think your discontent is what they were after...
Old 12-16-2019, 11:22 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about instead of acting like a douche bag you make a post with constructive criticism and not blast other people because you run some ridiculously higher resolution that's over 6 times higher than the common resolution in use in Classic EQ.
I wouldn't use the same tone to complain about it, but there are a number of people with the same problem. Many people will find it technically challenging to change their screen resolution just to play this game and change it back again. Their monitor/OS might not support a lower resolution, or if it does it's a fallback setting with a stretched aspect ratio. They might have poor eyesight and struggle to even realize what the problem is.

I respect the attempt to require a classic UI for an immersive experience, but please at least provide several alternatives scaled for higher resolutions to make this server accessible to more people.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:05 PM
Kobold

BUG: Hot key button takes font color from other pages
TO RECREATE: Create a macro and set the title text to the color red.
Add the new macro to hot button number 1 on page 2 of the hot keys.
Back on page 1 of the hot key menu, replace the Melee button (button 1) with some other ability, such as "Forage".
Switch between pages. Note that Forage on page 1 will take on the color red
Old 01-27-2020, 10:04 AM
Kobold

Call me crazy, but I enjoy the look of the VeliousUI, at least in this "classiced" style. I actually have no problem using it, or seeing. I prefer it to what we we are given on blue concurrently.
Old 01-27-2020, 09:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Call me crazy, but I enjoy the look of the VeliousUI, at least in this "classiced" style. I actually have no problem using it, or seeing. I prefer it to what we we are given on blue concurrently.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] LEt's make this the default UI for both servers! BLUE Players dont care what default UI is, they swap it out or leave it be!
Old 02-03-2020, 04:05 AM
Large Rat

I was thinking about picking up P99 again, but still having this Locked UI since launch is keeping me from giving it another shot. Having bought a monitor with a higher resolutions than before, its gonna look even worse for me than it already was. As i said before... The Velious UI was amaizing when we all had 800x600 resolution, that extra visibility was needed. Now that we have 1080p , 1440p, 2160p 4-16x the screen size, it feels empty.
Closed Thread