Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2019, 11:15 AM
Fire Giant

I petitionned Abuse when he was level 9 as well.

Stupid mofo was AFK camping the sole Orc Centurion in East Freeport with his pet and started insulting me when i was fighting orcs and shit around his camp and "stealing his loot".

He is not a positive individual for the community for sure.

o sorry this is RnF

I meant, fuck him deep in the butt.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoklaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're joking right? Your guild members are part of the problem. Especially Israell.
Please elaborate
Old 11-21-2019, 11:30 AM
Large Bat

Israell was harassing folks in East Karana, stealing mobs. Was doing it to multiple people, one of which petitioned a GM to finally get him to get his shit together. Was all of about 30 to 60 minutes after being warned by the GM that he went back to being the ignorant asshat taking other people's mobs. Let me know if that wasn't elaborate enough.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:31 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagoya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I petitionned Abuse when he was level 9 as well.

Stupid mofo was AFK camping the sole Orc Centurion in East Freeport with his pet and started insulting me when i was fighting orcs and shit around his camp and "stealing his loot".

He is not a positive individual for the community for sure.

o sorry this is RnF

I meant, fuck him deep in the butt.
He's still camping the Centurion with his pet, hasn't changed a bit. He didn't talk to me though, so there's that. But it's obvious he thinks he's camping the entire zone.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoklaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Israell was harassing folks in East Karana, stealing mobs. Was doing it to multiple people, one of which petitioned a GM to finally get him to get his shit together. Was all of about 30 to 60 minutes after being warned by the GM that he went back to being the ignorant asshat taking other people's mobs. Let me know if that wasn't elaborate enough.

We shall dispatch some of our highest ranking members to address this at once, rest assured we will get to the bottom of this. And while doing that probably farm some of that sweet sweet silk your actually mad about.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
I investigated this one -

He looted crag spiders that had gone public loot and pulled things while melee were running towards them?

Galach then told him not to touch any corpses.

It's very competitive out there. I had this issue with large bags and skeletons in Qhills.

I saw the passive aggressive tells (Please refrain. Thank you.) sent to him, and he responded sarcastically in kind.

He's a bit prickly, sure, but most people's tolerance for passive aggressive tells and entitlement is wearing thin. Glad Galach got things sorted out between you, but it could have been handled better from the get go.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:00 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We shall dispatch some of our highest ranking members to address this at once, rest assured we will get to the bottom of this. And while doing that probably farm some of that sweet sweet silk your actually mad about.
Precisely the response I would expect from the guild, which oddly enough seems to be a widespread epidemic probelm for Dark Men of Odus. Just admit it, your guild is full of asshats, no one will blame you. It's just human nature when trying to fit in.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let’s be fair though, Israel is a problem. They commit human rights violations in attacking other middle easterners and they have a scary amount of influence on America for only being 2% of the population roughly. Why does the US send billions of dollars to Israel in foreign aid every year? What do we get back? We have tons of dual citizen Israeli American politicians but Israel has no politicians that aren’t Israeli.
It blows my mind that you support lifetime Europhile and establishment insider PM Boris Johnson, even when he was bribed into supporting leave he still admitted he only sided with the campaign to get a better deal with Europe for Britain. It amazes me you don't instead support lifetime eurosceptic, supporter of Ireland, opponent of Israel and enemy of the elites Jeremy Corbin.

Speaking of revolution, rising up and taking the powerback from fat cats, have you heard of the band Muse? They have aalbums of material about conspiracy and tearing down the elite. I believe their frontman was a brexit supporter. Resistance and Uprising might be tracks for you.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:01 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I investigated this one -

He looted crag spiders that had gone public loot and pulled things while melee were running towards them?

Galach then told him not to touch any corpses.

It's very competitive out there. I had this issue with large bags and skeletons in Qhills.

I saw the passive aggressive tells (Please refrain. Thank you.) sent to him, and he responded sarcastically in kind.

He's a bit prickly, sure, but most people's tolerance for passive aggressive tells and entitlement is wearing thin. Glad Galach got things sorted out between you, but it could have been handled better from the get go.
Oh, I wasn't the one who petitioned the GM. That was someone else. I was just one of the many people he was KSing from.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Precisely the response I would expect from the guild, which oddly enough seems to be a widespread epidemic probelm for Dark Men of Odus. Just admit it, your guild is full of asshats, no one will blame you. It's just human nature when trying to fit in.
< Dark Men of Odus > does not take kindly to slander, we will dispatch our mightiest high int players to make sure brother Israell is safe from people like you.
Closed Thread