Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2020, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Default Michael's Shenanigans

I need a fix of those "discovery" kind videos. It has been like 2-3 months since the last one.

Pweese? The community can maybe vote for next video topic to help with picking an interesting one.
Old 01-14-2020, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

+1. What a hero Kraddok is.

He’s done Mysteries, More Mysteries, Water, Miragul’s Highway, Safari...more? Maybe future ones could have a subterranean/dungeon/hole theme (The Hole, paging Rygar), or a horror theme (Najena Dwarves), or a tree theme (unusual trees, trees in odd places, tree-related NPCs). Any other ideas? Let’s give Kraddok some inspiration.
Old 01-14-2020, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

It would have been fun if Kraddok was (at least part-time) red player. I'm scared to even start to fathom what insanely cool videos he could have made on red topics such as guild history and relations, PvP, RMT, bans, GMs or drugs.

Anyway, more realistically, there could be potential in:

- gnolls (one of the most underrated Norrath creatures IMO)
- the planes
- different epic quests. I love the feel of the rogue one.
- the undead
- iksar tribes (I think there's a little bit on it in one of the earlier videos already but not realy as a center of the interest)
Old 01-14-2020, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

I want to know if there's cheese in everquest
Old 01-14-2020, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Nobody cares about Red.
Old 01-24-2020, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody cares about Red.
+1
Old 01-24-2020, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
+1. What a hero Kraddok is.

He’s done Mysteries, More Mysteries, Water, Miragul’s Highway, Safari...more? Maybe future ones could have a subterranean/dungeon/hole theme (The Hole, paging Rygar), or a horror theme (Najena Dwarves), or a tree theme (unusual trees, trees in odd places, tree-related NPCs). Any other ideas? Let’s give Kraddok some inspiration.
+1: Kraddok is an artist. But sadly sometimes artists mine a particular creative vein too much, and get burnt out on it. I feel like that happened with Kraddok and the Mysteries series.

The other videos were fun and all, but ... sometimes artists also return to the thing they burnt out on, after doing other stuff, and are able to produce even more amazing results when they do so.

I'm just waiting for the day that happens, and Kraddok brings us a new Mysteries video [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] There's got to be at least a few more mysteries worth talking about in classic.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 01-24-2020 at 02:04 PM..
Old 01-27-2020, 01:00 PM
Large Rat

Some of those funny videos may stop being so if you repeat them.
Old 04-12-2020, 01:43 PM
Orc

Send a message via ICQ to KnuckleSangwich Send a message via AIM to KnuckleSangwich

He posted a new video yesterday, and it's awesome. Go check it out!!
Old 04-12-2020, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Kraddok needs to investigate if iksar can cry. Is getting tears from a broodling like squeezing blood from a stone?
Closed Thread