Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2020, 05:56 PM
Kobold

I tried to get on one of the chans (not sure which one, or what the differences between them are) cuz I heard they had funny memes, but the threading was all fucked up and I couldn't figure it out. I guess chan stuff is too young for a Gen X to figure out.

As I said above, nothing but ad hominem and non sequitur "arguments."
Old 01-28-2020, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Neo, the Matrix has you...
Old 01-28-2020, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Same here ive never seen a Chan but seems cool
Old 01-28-2020, 06:55 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
You are an NPC in the truest sense of the word.
you: "LOLZ I believe [crazy] stuff!"
me: "I disagree with your crazy stuff!"
you: "beep boop you must listen to fox news LOL orange man bad!"

note: I haven't had cable TV for 15+ years, so no I'm not a big watcher of Fox. From what I see when I'm at my dad's for the holidays it is the other side of the coin from CNN. Both push the establishment narrative but from different sides but which all lead to the same place.

You have been programmed, your responses have been mapped out. All you people have are predictable ad hominem attacks and non sequiturs.

The Klan is an FBI honeypot, all the real extremists are in private fan forums dedicated to Guy "Fuhrer" Fieri. Cooking is the new esoteric aryanism; instead of debating Tibetan facial structure we debate the One True Way to make cajun chicken alfredo.
Was the "My dad is a marine" copypasta too complicated to figure out how to cut and paste for you?

If you want "real" replies to this stuff, maybe you should go somewhere that isn't the rants and flames section of an EverQuest forum. Just a thought. Then you wouldn't be so helplessly mad when people take obvious shots at you that are way too hard to pass up.

That said, you might feel like you're woke as fuck because you visit whatever website, whatever knowledge base that informs your opinions, but that doesn't mean you are above a casual FoxNews viewer. It doesn't matter where opinions like yours come from - they all stink of the same bull shit that most of us normal people have had to deal with pretending we can't smell for the entirety of our lives. Sometimes people like to make jokes about the shit smell. Sorry that it triggered you so hard.
Old 01-28-2020, 07:03 PM
Kobold

What joke are you talking about? And no, normal people don't agree with you; did you forget who won the last (and likely the next) presidential election already? Shitlibs are not normal, and sometimes I doubt whether you are even people.
Old 01-28-2020, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyppon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want "real" replies to this stuff, maybe you should go somewhere that isn't the rants and flames section of an EverQuest forum. Just a thought. Then you wouldn't be so helplessly mad when people take obvious shots at you that are way too hard to pass up.
Unfortunately galach banned political discussion from the Off Topic section after he posted one too many times about how the Holocaust was actually just spraying for typhus.
Old 01-28-2020, 07:11 PM
Skeleton

Are you going to be okay when the big scary brown man moves in next door?
Old 01-28-2020, 08:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What you call modern culture is the façade that's been recently constructed by the media; most of us real Americans still have traditional views and values.
What, pray tell, makes you a "real American"?
Old 01-29-2020, 12:08 PM
Banned

One thing about Islam...they know how to teach their values at a young age.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1580311787643.webm
Old 01-29-2020, 01:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyppon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you going to be okay when the big scary brown man moves in next door?

What word that starts with 'N' do liberals hate hearing a black man called?

Neighbor

If you look at revealed preferences, pretty much all whites prefer living in all-white neighborhoods. Even or perhaps especially liberals. You use code words of course, like "quality schools" and "low crime rate" but you effectively mean no blacks or browns. This wouldn't be such a problem except that even blacks and browns prefer living in white neighborhoods. I wonder why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What, pray tell, makes you a "real American"?
Everyone, including you, know exactly what is meant by 'real American.'