Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2019, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by destrozi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're only goal on P99 is to acquire more loot, by all means join AM. Like I said earlier there is no disputing that AM is the best guild on the server at getting loot.
This server has never been about loot. It's been about denying your enemy of pixels. And it feels really, really good, to see your competition year after year put their dignity aside to team up against me, and still, somehow, manage to lose, to the point it took new raid rules to intervene. No matter what happens, it's been fun (for us).
Old 04-09-2019, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

^Definitely the thought process of a very cool and well adjusted individual! *Shudder*
Old 04-09-2019, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This server has never been about loot. It's been about denying your enemy of pixels. And it feels really, really good, to see your competition year after year put their dignity aside to team up against me, and still, somehow, manage to lose, to the point it took new raid rules to intervene. No matter what happens, it's been fun (for us).
You sound so well adjusted.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:44 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2019, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

I'm not getting what I want from a video game. Must be their fault.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

<Rampage>
Old 04-09-2019, 03:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Yikes. This is the type of person who tortured small animals as a child.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 04-09-2019, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^Definitely the thought process of a very cool and well adjusted individual! *Shudder*
Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound so well adjusted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by destrozi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes. This is the type of person who tortured small animals as a child.
Trigger status = confirmed.
Old 04-09-2019, 04:12 PM
Fire Giant

Dannyl just won this thread and nobody knows it but him.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 04-09-2019, 04:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dannyl just won this thread and nobody knows it but him.
If the point of the thread was a contest to see who is the biggest asshole, then yes, yes he did.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Closed Thread