Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-15-2024, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Azxten and cd288 just need to screw. Not for cd288, just azxten. sHe seems lonely.
Old 03-16-2024, 07:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no chance P99 fixed channeling to be classic. Quarm has actual classic channeling code. Cry more that you're playing on a custom server and you're upset the easy mode isn't easy enough.
Fungi tunics in classic is totally correct and not custom in any way.

Wait no, I was reliably informed that was just a bad call and nothing stupid and bad like that will ever happen again.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:13 PM
Sarnak

At least classic fungis aren't as bad as manarock and pinkicite.

I'm not even a classic purist but Secrets really went wild. I thought it was going to be at least in same ballpark as p99, but with enforced rotations and some basic QoL.
Old 03-18-2024, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Life has never been better at the moment. EQ is a distant memory. Even if they finally fixed channeling I wouldn't be back. I never even played quarm. It's over for me. I beat EQ.
Such a great busy life yet has time to come here and bitch and moan about channeling like they always have
Old 03-18-2024, 11:38 PM
Kobold

all the crying for hard mode eq is pissing in the wind when you consider twinked velious era monks were walking gods and no amount of nerfs will make that not true, and nerfing casters will just create more of them
Old 03-19-2024, 01:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Also, you still have about 6x as many posts as me in 1/3 the amount of time.

You can beat EQ too friend. I believe in you. We can all beat EQ together. Join my group I have room for one and a friend.
Yeah cd288 is a mouthbreathing fanboi who just wants to have his easy legacy items flood blue and condemn everyone to the beta bucks server experience.

The guy is the epitome is a deluded fanboi, uninterested in the health of the server or the community, and only interested in improving his experience no matter how selfish or short lived it is.

Dude is boomer status. There's not a pair of glasses lenses thick enough to fix that dude's nearsightedness.

Old 03-19-2024, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's not a pair of glasses lenses thick enough to fix that dude's nearsightedness.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-19-2024, 11:20 AM
Banned

Exp is slower on quarm too lol.
Old 03-19-2024, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah cd288 is a mouthbreathing fanboi who just wants to have his easy legacy items flood blue and condemn everyone to the beta bucks server experience.

The guy is the epitome is a deluded fanboi, uninterested in the health of the server or the community, and only interested in improving his experience no matter how selfish or short lived it is.

Dude is boomer status. There's not a pair of glasses lenses thick enough to fix that dude's nearsightedness.
I'm really confused how any of that is relevant. Like most of your vitriolic posts, it seems to generally be inapplicable spewing of random sentences strung together without thought.

I also don't have legacy items and, in fact, I play mostly on Blue so if I did have legacy items a merge wouldn't be very good for me now would it? I like the idea of a merge so that we can all play together socially on P99 instead of having two servers that seem barely alive outside of high end raiding.
Old 03-19-2024, 07:21 PM
Banned

"clutches legacy items"