Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-15-2024, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

have you ever sucked a dick for weed?
Old 03-15-2024, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
have you ever sucked a dick for weed?
nah

but on a few occasions over the years i got my dick sucked for weed

some chicks understand and embrace the commodification of their bodies

femi-nazis aren't the majority, they are just the loudest and most obnoxious so they get all the attention.

I recently saw this busty woman in Target wearing booty shorts and a shirt printed across the tits: #dometoo

It's been a wild few years, but thank god wokeism is dead.
Old 03-22-2024, 05:12 AM
Large Rat

I have a period of my life that I don't even want to remember. So it's better not to use anything, believe me.
Old 03-23-2024, 11:02 AM
Banned

Marijuana probably wrecked this man.

Definitely it should be illegal in public.
Old 03-23-2024, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Definitely it should be illegal in public.
Is it legal to smoke it in public indoor areas there?
Old 03-23-2024, 01:52 PM
Aviak

Edibles are now extremely sus to me because of fentanyl existing. That shit is so insanely potent that it can easily contaminate things by accident, no malicious intent required, it just needs to be in the physical vicinity of other things.
Old 03-23-2024, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

if your edibles come from legit sources, then there is no greater risk of fentanyl ending up in your weed gummies, then there is for fentanyl ending up in your big mac or lucky charms
Old 03-23-2024, 02:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if your edibles come from legit sources, then there is no greater risk of fentanyl ending up in your weed gummies, then there is for fentanyl ending up in your big mac or lucky charms
Well sure, assuming the source IS legit and that sussing out legit vs non-legit sources is easy to do. There's a haphazard hodgepodge of legality when it comes to weed now. Plus, the 100% no-fentanyl-guarantee tends to run up the price, because of the oversight required.

The truly safe solution is to grow and process your own weed and weed-related products until it is no longer federally prohibited.
Old 03-23-2024, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it legal to smoke it in public indoor areas there?
The way it is here right now u could go to the hospital and ppl would be lighting up 50ft away, still not a good thing.

I know 2cnd hand exposure triggers the f out of my psychosis. I gotta batten down the windows if my neighboor is out back lighting up. So I am of the opinion smoking it should be illegal. Unless you are like on a rural 2 acres or some such. Suburbs shouldn't exist anyway, but since we did the thing there should be laws until there are no more suburbs left.

That being said, banning MJ wouldn't have saved Chris he probably would have done it anyway. Butt there are a lot of f'ckn innocent ppl out there who will be put in harms way soon. Who do have the capacity to say no. Who do want to live good productive lives. Christian ones at that.

Having been in and out of the psychewards and shit too, if you have a psychotic episode even just a little bit, that shit can snowball into some much bigger shit or you just die in the ward due to the system treating inpatient mental health like dirty animals and not segregating patients with different diseases from the more angry/dangerous ones. Who belong on a ward better equipped to handle that. It's real bad r now. Probably better off going to a prison in Jaurez.

America is in bad shape. FL too. Even tho the 'seedy underbelly' is well hidden. DeSantis isn't gonna fix it just push the problem into zones where its going to be massively worse. And neglected. Tho I get where he is comin from with his most recent legislation. Some people cannot be free. It's that simple. This attitude that crazy ppl can be free... is not a good thing. Or that crazy people deserve to suffer or be mistreated because they are too disabled to do what is right. That includes really dumb ppl. DeSantis is trying to put the breaks on high THC commercial/edible stuff, butt I don't think its going to make a difference to ppl smoking it. Just push the problem into a black market area for those that are totally vulnerable and f'd up and shouldn't be around weed at all.

May as well just hand out crystal meth to everyone.

This is what happens when u let Satan "do anything I want guy, cuz muhhh freeedumbz" rule.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-23-2024 at 03:08 PM..
Old 03-23-2024, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciderpress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well sure, assuming the source IS legit and that sussing out legit vs non-legit sources is easy to do. There's a haphazard hodgepodge of legality when it comes to weed now. Plus, the 100% no-fentanyl-guarantee tends to run up the price, because of the oversight required.

The truly safe solution is to grow and process your own weed and weed-related products until it is no longer federally prohibited.
if you think that's bad, then definitely don't look into where your US based grocery store and restaurant food comes from

and if your weed source has to say 100% no fentanyl guaranteed, then don't buy from them, because it means they had problems before
Last edited by Trexller; 03-23-2024 at 03:21 PM..