Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 12-02-2019, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krovice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's so weird because I had the same exact problem that you described.
I could log into the server, and I could get to the character select screen, but no matter which toon I tried to log in with, eq would hang and after a few minutes it would say I was disconnected.
But when I tried to log into that server again, it would say I have an active character already and need to wait. So it was obviously logging the toon in, it just wasnt loading on my pc.
What's funny is this was only happening on P99 servers (I tried blue and green). I could log into the PEQ Creation server and log in my toons with no problems. It was only P99 servers that would hang up on me.

So anyway, after trying numerous things including re-installing EQ and rebooting my computer multiple times, I ended up rebooting my modem and that fixed the problem. I can now log into P99.

I'm curious who your provider is? Im on Comcast/Xfinity. I wonder if it was something on their end causing the problem? I dont know.

Anyway, glad to see you're back on as well.
This happened to me last week ( Wed ) and I am also on Comcast.

My hotspot worked fine and the next day my Comcast was working again.

Odd.