Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2019, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is it important to know that parrots get addicted to drugs?

What are you going to do with that information?

You going to start a bird rehab center?

I agree with you that most of our entertainment/news is nonsense for the masses, but the majority of that is on television.

If you're going to use an example of better information, don't use a story about drug addicted birds. You probably found that from a clickbait article title, which you mindlessly clicked on.

Sorry, you aren't the mindless one. Everyone else is...
Well it was funny from my perspective. Sorry you didn't get it.

I'm pretty much done being serious with you dino, because you're not a serious person.

Which is fine. Just don't expect people to take you seriously. I mean that's a generalization. Now and again something serious might take place. There just hasn't been a lot of it.

The basic fact that you're misrepresenting your opponents arguments seems to roll off you like water off a duck. How long have you been talking about this shit and all you still have is "look at the soviet union"? Don't look at what people saying and doing and how trends are going. Look at the soviet union.

IDK maybe it's not dishonesty. Maybe it's just indoctrination. Maybe its just trying to bring order to a disordered world.

It's hard to tell because every other line in every other post is BS/jokes. And I still read them. I'm just not writing any essays to explain the faulty logic when its all just

Short. Quippy. Wrong.

In response.

So I talk about the patriots. The main utility this information will have is just a memorable story to demonstrate how fucked up opiate addiction is. That and to make distasteful jokes about conservatives -- many of whom have problems with opiate addiction.
Old 03-02-2019, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Youtube sucks and is boring.
Old 03-02-2019, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't you like to hear 20 different people repeat the same superficial point about identity politics over and over all day?
Old 03-02-2019, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno about that. Been listening to these lectures lately and they doesn’t boring.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RkdL9NyecXc
Old 03-02-2019, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well it was funny from my perspective. Sorry you didn't get it.

I'm pretty much done being serious with you dino, because you're not a serious person.

Which is fine. Just don't expect people to take you seriously. I mean that's a generalization. Now and again something serious might take place. There just hasn't been a lot of it.

The basic fact that you're misrepresenting your opponents arguments seems to roll off you like water off a duck. How long have you been talking about this shit and all you still have is "look at the soviet union"? Don't look at what people saying and doing and how trends are going. Look at the soviet union.

IDK maybe it's not dishonesty. Maybe it's just indoctrination. Maybe its just trying to bring order to a disordered world.

It's hard to tell because every other line in every other post is BS/jokes. And I still read them. I'm just not writing any essays to explain the faulty logic when its all just

Short. Quippy. Wrong.

In response.

So I talk about the patriots. The main utility this information will have is just a memorable story to demonstrate how fucked up opiate addiction is. That and to make distasteful jokes about conservatives -- many of whom have problems with opiate addiction.
This comment literally drags down your attention span and intelligence.

Din't read.
Old 03-02-2019, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
CSPAN is so much better
Old 03-02-2019, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't you like to hear 20 different people repeat the same superficial point about identity politics over and over all day?
You talking about YouTube or Hollywood? Can't tell
Old 03-02-2019, 05:05 PM
Banned

You can put all those dumb non-sequiturs in one post.
Old 03-02-2019, 05:06 PM
Banned

Nah
Old 03-02-2019, 05:07 PM
Banned

I don't feel like it
Closed Thread