Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 11-22-2017, 09:11 AM
Sarnak

how has this thread not been moved to RNF. Keep the bug section safe please.
Old 11-22-2017, 02:05 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellringer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how has this thread not been moved to RNF. Keep the bug section safe please.
After three days here, I can only hazard one guess: maybe the GMs/Devs realize that my original post, while passionate and possibly excessively through, was accurate; and that the drop rate of the necro focus needs reconsideration. At least I hope that is the case.

As for the replies thereunder, they were all flames, none of which detracted from the accuracy of my post, including both Llandris's reply and the ONE recorded drop that rotted because "no one cared" (I care, but I wasn't consulted.).

The truth about this whole forum is that it is all RnF. 99% of the comments everywhere on this entire forum site are veiled taunts, if not outright trolls. RnF is simply where they send the forumquesters.
Old 11-22-2017, 02:17 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is not the forum section to whine about pixels someone else beat you to. Go play Agnarr or get good and kill the mob yourself.

Happyhealz 60 High Priest <Awakened> <--
Happyhandz 60 Grandmaster <Awakened> <--
Happydeath 57 Heretic <Awakened> <--
Old 11-22-2017, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

By the way, may want to consider a few things on the links you made arguing for better drop rate...

There is a June 22 2001 post about book dropping (his sig says E'Ci server), then there is a July 24 2001 post about book dropping (no indication of server).

So that is a month apart (not 2 days), and you have no idea which server the other guy was on anyways. On live there were like 20 different servers, not 1 like on P99 (not including red).

Am I missing something there?
Old 11-22-2017, 02:50 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By the way, may want to consider a few things on the links you made arguing for better drop rate...

There is a June 22 2001 post about book dropping (his sig says E'Ci server), then there is a July 24 2001 post about book dropping (no indication of server).

So that is a month apart (not 2 days), and you have no idea which server the other guy was on anyways. On live there were like 20 different servers, not 1 like on P99 (not including red).

Am I missing something there?
Duly noted. But the thing you did miss was the initial post prior to those two (they were supplemental to the first, and not quoted). The first post indicated that a person, on their first ever planes raid, got the focus because the other necro already had his. That is either superduper lucky (luckier than the superdurer nerfed rate we currently have on p99), or it reflects relevant info about the drop rate - that it was common enough for a guild with newbies in it to get one for a newbie. (Sorry for any misspellings. I left my glasses in the bathroom and am too lazy to go get them. Logging now for the holiday.)
Old 11-22-2017, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

I'm sorry my man, but that is a bit of a stretch... the book previously dropped off Innoruuk since Hate opened, so that is like 2 years someone had to get a book. We don't know the competition on their server, how many raids they attended, etc.

You are better off searching for guild / server forum websites bragging about which drops they got on what days.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:33 AM
Kobold

Another blue crybaby thread
Old 11-23-2017, 06:23 AM
Large Bat

I used to think the EQ community was the best thing that ever happened in this genre. Sure, this is P99, but am I wrong to presume most of the people on this server played EQ at launch? Regardless, I find it funny in any forum where people feel the need to belittle someone. Definitely not the best way to maintain a healthy server population at any rate.