Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2018, 02:20 PM
Sarnak

Default Would wolf form allow Iksar Necro to hand-in bandit sashes in Qeynos?

Would wolf form allow an Iksar Necro to hand-in bandit sashes in Qeynos?

I have a level 14 Iksar Necro that has been leveling up in WK to be in closer proximity to some buddies. I've been killing WK bandits for a couple of levels and didn't bother collecting sashes (let friends have 'em) until today when I was rolling solo.

Is there any chance I could turn in these sashes with wolf form? I do not believe my faction with paladin guild has been improving with these bandit kills (just the guards). Just wondered if anyone has input/exp on this.

PS - I don't plan on hanging out in Qeynos area terribly long (ie I'm fine ruining bloodsabers in catacombs). Something to consider but wondered if this is even a possibility and/or worth pursuing. Thanks!
Old 04-09-2018, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

PS - decided it wasn't worth it to lug around so encumbered, destroyed the sashes. Still curious if anyone has input!
Old 04-09-2018, 08:34 PM
Kobold

wolf form should make you indif. to everyone but I'm not 100% certain.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:41 AM
Fire Giant

Wolf form will fix the race problem (unless wolves are unwelcome as well), but it wont fix the religion problem. So you wont be able to interact with paladins... other factions maybe indiff or apprehensive or threatening, you would have to find out.
Old 04-10-2018, 04:07 AM
Planar Protector

If you can have someone make the quest givers spot safe (train away, harmony, whatever) you could have fd in his spot, opened npc trade window, had someone invis you, stand, and complete trade.
Old 04-10-2018, 10:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you can have someone make the quest givers spot safe (train away, harmony, whatever) you could have fd in his spot, opened npc trade window, had someone invis you, stand, and complete trade.
For bandit sashes..? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-10-2018, 10:12 AM
Sarnak

Appreciate all of the input! Pyrion, great detail re: race vs religion, I figured there was something else to consider.

At the end of the day, it is probably wisest for me to maintain my Qeynos catacombs faction and *not* attempt sashes... it otherwise seems like an awful lot of work to make the hand-ins possible + and I don't have any druid friends to annoy.

Side benefit: I've befriended a couple dwarves in WK that have enjoyed looting the sashes on my behalf, helped me w/ vending and such
Old 04-12-2018, 11:22 AM
Sarnak

My druid can buy necro spells in wolf form, so it must be helping with religion as well.
Closed Thread