Default TAKP Luclin release date announced

July 25th, 2018. For realz.
https://www.takproject.net/forums/in...43/#post-64891
Old 05-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Banned

eternal july [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-15-2018, 01:44 PM
Fire Giant

What's this server like? How does it compare to P99? I see the population is sometimes around ~150. Is it a ghost town?

I'm not sure I'd ever leave P99 permanently for another Everquest Server, but I might try it out for moon cats so I can laugh.
Old 05-15-2018, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's this server like? How does it compare to P99? I see the population is sometimes around ~150. Is it a ghost town?

I'm not sure I'd ever leave P99 permanently for another Everquest Server, but I might try it out for moon cats so I can laugh.
low levels are pretty sparse with how quick leveling is and its mostly a raiding server. there is a rotation and kitty cats(already) tho.
Old 05-15-2018, 02:02 PM
Banned

If you are playing a catbard, on the moon, in 2018, on a box of bots, that are automated with elon musks technology, seek help.
Old 05-15-2018, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are playing a catbard, on the moon, in 2018, on a box of bots, that are automated with elon musks technology, seek help.
I will forgive you for this indiscretion and injustice towards moon cats because you introduced me to Kavinsky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
low levels are pretty sparse with how quick leveling is and its mostly a raiding server. there is a rotation and kitty cats(already) tho.
Is there boxing? Irulan's post seemed to imply it was heavy. That would kill it for me.
Old 05-15-2018, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will forgive you for this indiscretion and injustice towards moon cats because you introduced me to Kavinsky.

Is there boxing? Irulan's post seemed to imply it was heavy. That would kill it for me.
I trolled /channel 1 (alliance or w/e) and ragedlogged after about 3 days of solo boredom. But thats me.
Old 05-15-2018, 02:16 PM
Banned

Quote:

yes boxing(3+1 trader). there are some who single box. it has boxing because AK did. some are very talented at it and others(me) very bad!
Old 05-15-2018, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

nothing wrong with luclin... not sure how you hate it.. AA was awesome it was slow too not like it is now on live fast xp AA

1 aa was just like a 50+ level imo

plus the raids weren't bad i enjoyed it same with PoP after that tho meh

you didn't need new models on and no one really used mounts unless you had the fastest ones.

the portals in nexus weren't instant either you had to wait.

if im bound in oasis at dock with sow/levi i can run to firepots prob just as fast.
Last edited by LostCause; 05-15-2018 at 02:36 PM..
Old 05-15-2018, 02:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nothing wrong with luclin... not sure how you hate it.. AA was awesome it was slow too not like it is now on live fast xp AA

1 aa was just like a 50+ level imo

plus the raids weren't bad i enjoyed it same with PoP after that tho meh
Yeah I never said I hated it, and I don't. The idea of moon cats is pretty funny though. I do think the Bazaar kind of kills EC, for better or for worse. I know next to nothing about Luclin raiding but I do remember how a lot of zones felt ultra deserted after it came out, maybe because of the teleporting books? Can't remember if that's Luclin or not. I quit playing live in the Luclin era (I think), so I may have some subconscious negativity associated with it.