View Poll Results: Do it?
Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 09:22 PM
Banned

Can't argue BLM with BLM followers because by definition of defining yourself as a BLM follower you've lost already.

All lives matters, even blacks - but to excuse the fact that most murders are commited by blacks, most crimes are commited by blacks, and as such as a group the cops interact with them at a higher rate this increasing the statistical chance shit happens to them.

This is basic 101 statistics.

Burning down cities because one criminal black guy got murdered by a cop is oxymoron behaviour, what about the Spanish kid who got the same treatment? Does he not count too? Or is that because his ethnic group have less interactions with cops thus it's not a feel good topic.
Last edited by White_knight; 01-07-2021 at 09:25 PM..
Old 01-07-2021, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also cops are way more likely to die at the hands of a suspect than vice versa.
Bullshit math trick.

I hope in time you'll realize what an idiot you've been.
Old 01-07-2021, 09:29 PM
Sarnak

Doug even typing the word morality is probably the funniest thing on this forum, what happened to blue lives matter doug. Oh right you dont care about police, it was nothing more than a racist chant. oh and police is not a race, it is a profession that some CHOOSE to go into and they get hazard pay due to the risks they take, as well as immunity if the themselves commit a crime. That is 100% different than a race that has been treated less than others for Americas entire history
Last edited by budz2112; 01-07-2021 at 09:37 PM..
Old 01-07-2021, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do know statistically blacks kill the most cops of all groups, right?

And blacks kill blacks by about 80-90pct of their death stats.

But hay let's go burn cities down for the few blacks some shitty cops kill from time to time.

In before some cherry picked stats from a Leftie filled with emotional tears about white privilege.
See here is the thing, even if those facts are 100% accurate (not saying they are or not) it is still very poor taste to phrase it the way you do. I come from a hillbilly trailer and can must a touch more respect.

No offense, but over the last 4 years online I wonder how many people in the states get butt bent reading something like that and thought it was a fellow American. I say this because I have seen it happen with other things. Concern troll? man I guess you can call this one of those but I don't mean it that way. It's an observation.

The hate you read online might be internalized hatred in the states, see this is a very sensitive thing that always rides on a hair trigger. I am not sure how much it would be appreciated here when someone from outside the tribe pokes it with a sharp stick.
Old 01-07-2021, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See here is the thing, even if those facts are 100% accurate (not saying they are or not) it is still very poor taste to phrase it the way you do. I come from a hillbilly trailer and can must a touch more respect.

No offense, but over the last 4 years online I wonder how many people in the states get butt bent reading something like that and thought it was a fellow American. I say this because I have seen it happen with other things. Concern troll? man I guess you can call this one of those but I don't mean it that way. It's an observation.

The hate you read online might be internalized hatred in the states, see this is a very sensitive thing that always rides on a hair trigger. I am not sure how much it would be appreciated here when someone from outside the tribe pokes it with a sharp stick.
How should he have phrased it?
Old 01-07-2021, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-07-2021, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

haha I am sorry but haha!
Old 01-07-2021, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I stopped getting upset once I realized all these people were from one of our colonies we allow to think are sovereign. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-07-2021, 09:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How should he have phrased it?
I don't speak the language.
Old 01-07-2021, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

I wish trump would drop the mic on his way out and say "and yes the alien federation is real and it is coming. Half the population is one of them."
Closed Thread