Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > NPC Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2016, 08:23 PM
Banned

Default Sarnak Courier

Super ultra rare! Going on 30 hours almost straight, no ghazugi ring. I cry evry tim.

This normal??
Old 04-21-2016, 09:00 PM
Sarnak

You are getting unlucky. I only camped one and tried a little for a second. It was 8.5 hrs about (not straight, you are a crazy person). But from talking to a lot of people, I think the drop rate is 2%. At 6 spawns per hr, that puts average 8.33 hrs. It may also be 1%, but with more than 10minute Couriers.

My thought is 6-10hrs average, but more toward the back end of that. That is with 2 spawns of course. There are a number of other spots, including a possible 3 spawn, but holding down 2 is sucky enough.

The 3 spawn is um away from the water, by hill not far from the standard spot. I never got 3 going, but have seen it. I have the /locs somewhere, let me see if I can find it.

Worst camp ever. Don't even bother if ur gonna 1 spawn it, less u are xping, imo.
Old 04-21-2016, 09:06 PM
Banned

I am 2 spawning it's easy enough for me but this is crazy. I cannot believe that I'm just getting unlucky here but then again it'd be hard for me to believe somehow a bug was introduced to this spawn, so I must be.

I've got 8 10 slot bags filled with rings... It's insane.
Old 04-21-2016, 09:16 PM
Sarnak

so you've had 80 couriers? or more? Even at 2% you would barely be an outlier. You've must have had more in 30 hrs though. It's a 6/hr at least. That may be the "bug" or change. 30 second spawns right?
Old 04-21-2016, 09:25 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Im leaving out about that many rings, i only started collecting after about 8hrs had gone by maybe more...

Also saw this guy, whats this guy? what bug causes a a saber tooth kit to appear?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-21-2016, 10:25 PM
Banned

EXPIDATION!

I JUST LOOTED THE RING!

Welp, I started on sunday, took a few brakes (but play on red so I doubt anyone took over camp while I was gone, especailly since I was going till 2am to starting around 10am

Monday & tues maybe someone got in durring the day, but on those I was starting pretty early on too.

So either this drop is VERY slow if the mobs arnt being killed frequently, ie being camped by a solo person... or I am extremely un-lucky.
Old 04-21-2016, 10:29 PM
Sarnak

Congrats,

I just think that's bad luck. I've heard horror stories. 160 in 30 hrs isn't that far off and re-affirmed my 2% theory in a way.
Old 04-21-2016, 10:41 PM
Banned

Now.. whats the story with the scabertooth kit haha
Old 04-22-2016, 02:32 AM
Planar Protector

I don't think this is a bug. I have farmed 3 of these in total, 2 I sold early when I was starting out on red because it is a low level camp, and one I have on my enchanter.

My first one I got within 5 minutes of setting up the spawn, and that really encouraged me to keep trying. The second and third I would agree probably took about 30 hours played; possibly even more.
Old 04-22-2016, 02:54 AM
Banned

I was ready to have a full inventory of those "rare" +5 mana rings XD
Closed Thread