Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 11:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was a joke duh! Somebody always swears the room to secrecy and somebody else says we never tell anybody cause we're a family..after I make a joke you dummy
Sounds like a cop out to me
Old 05-18-2017, 12:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like a cop out to me
Ya was joking they (gop) are straight up lying.
Old 05-18-2017, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would totally support anyone who would lower taxes and get the government out of my life, even if they were a Muslim purple lesbo tranny with three dicks.
yeah i like it better when a republican is in office, cus they lower corperate tax rates and get rid of regulation!

Those regulations allow banks to charge me overdraft fees and increase the cost of basic internet and huge healthcare bills

now I pay banks TWICE as much as I payed in taxes

I am a smart Libertarian
Old 05-18-2017, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Could be worse. There's a good chance a judge from the 1980's who unapologetically executed political prisoners will become president of Iran following the election tomorrow
Old 05-18-2017, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could be worse. There's a good chance a judge from the 1980's who unapologetically executed political prisoners will become president of Iran following the election tomorrow
Well, at least it's not a 70's game show host that'll win.
Old 05-18-2017, 10:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah i like it better when a republican is in office, cus they lower corperate tax rates and get rid of regulation!

Those regulations allow banks to charge me overdraft fees and increase the cost of basic internet and huge healthcare bills

now I pay banks TWICE as much as I payed in taxes

I am a smart Libertarian
You wouldn't know true liberty if it bit you on the @$$. Libertarians don't sell their freedom or hold out hope for a "smart" politician to enact "good" regulations. They don't vote Republican either.
Old 05-18-2017, 10:33 PM
Banned

TIL liberty is free the rich to enslave you in debt.
Old 05-18-2017, 10:41 PM
Banned

Boy I sure hope we can put an end to the greedy politicians tyrannical net neutrality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-19-2017, 03:20 AM
Fire Giant

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/19/probe...lumenthal.html

Former FBI Director Robert Mueller, who was named on Wednesday as a special counsel to lead the probe, is conducting an investigation "of criminal allegations that are extremely serious, including possible obstruction of justice," Blumenthal told reporters after senators met Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.
Old 05-19-2017, 06:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/19/probe...lumenthal.html

Former FBI Director Robert Mueller, who was named on Wednesday as a special counsel to lead the probe, is conducting an investigation "of criminal allegations that are extremely serious, including possible obstruction of justice," Blumenthal told reporters after senators met Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.
lmao welcome to law enforcement 101 featuring Robert Mueller. He will get an actual grand jury impaneled unless Jeff Sessions wants to fall on the sword ala Loretta Lynch and block a grand jury from being impaneled (Clinton Foundation/ Email scandal)

The question at this point should be, will Jeff Sessions toe the line ala Eric Holder/Lynch, or will he allow the grand jury to proceed?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread