Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 10:06 AM
Banned

ok, it was a trick anyway. you have deftly avoided the carefail.

declare cuckery when its evident, not at random. thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-10-2017, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuck dude gary johnson? may as well write in terry davis jesus dude did you even take 5 minutes to read the twooter page of the guy you voted for? please don't encourage the libertarian party to continue sucking, i'd like a good candidate one of these days plsthx.

lol the guy who knows zero about mid east history & hasn't read the quran telling me to educate myself while posting wishful dreams of peaceful islamic muslims, its amazing the world we live in.

how many of you have like actually sat down and studied the quran? have any of you ever prayed at a mosque? or like idk been to one? ever even try to ring one up? ever sit down and ask an islamic follower hard questions? ever try reading arabic? ever meet someone who fled an islamic country? you know what arranged marriages are? lol fuck dog.

dude your worldview is based on salon articles and hollywood productions, you have no idea. the only muslims you've ever even seen are tv ready watered down westerners who ascribe heavily to islam's subversion doctrine. you have noooooo idea what these people even are, what they believe, and what they think about people like you. to borrow a term from communism memes, you're a useful idiot to them.
Don't moronically rant ad hominem whilst moving the goal posts for valid opinion consideration. You're being more melodramatic than cnn editors with that post.
Old 06-10-2017, 11:23 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't moronically rant ad hominem whilst moving the goal posts for valid opinion consideration. You're being more melodramatic than cnn editors with that post.
goalposts moving where? you're constantly making posts defending islam but you know nothing about it. My posts are not melodrama they're a call out. you're horribly uneducated, under-equipped to engage me on the topic, and yet you act like you have a leg to stand on by telling me to "do more research."
Old 06-10-2017, 11:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The difference is neiher you nor daywolf would cut off your daughter's labia or blow up a concert in Manchester

False equivalences bud. I'd take you or daywolf, even if I disagree with both of you, over anyone who thinks the Quran has any value at all. It is a truly dangerous and mediocre pamphlet of Bedouin poetry
really ? what the difference between this and going into charlie hebdo and killing journalists ..?

oh yeah, i know the difference..

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 06-10-2017, 11:31 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
really ? what the difference between this and going into charlie hebdo and killing journalists ..?

lol cool post unironically defending children being torn apart by a nail bomb at an event where security was aware of the presence and extremist beliefs of said suicide bomber but were unable to act upon it due to people like you existing. your ideology quite literally has the blood of children on its hands, very recently i would add.

"wrist icicle ride dick like bicycles"

do you have like, a list of bad things white people did prepared for each suicide bombing, truck of peace, and mass killing at the hands of islam? do you not comprehend how fucked up and reprehensible it is to use one horrific event (which took place years ago) to mitigate one which took place a week ago? are you a gimmick or are you really this fucked up of a human being jarnooga?

yes i get that you tried to derail into charlie hebdo, point is you're replying to a post about the recent terrorism in england.
Last edited by Xaanka; 06-10-2017 at 11:42 AM..
Old 06-10-2017, 11:33 AM
Banned

hey jarnooga how many children did dylan roof kill that's a pretty good difference to start with right there

oh, zero?

oh....
Old 06-10-2017, 11:39 AM
Banned

jarnooga let's see if you can figure this one out

let's take a 20 year window from today, which is incredibly generous skewing things in your favor considering the uptick of islamic terrorism really started in the past 5. i'll also be incredibly generous and limit this to the west, where christians have overwhelmingly higher populations than muslims. how many children have been killed at the hands of christian terrorists in the west during this period? how many children have been killed at the hands of islamic terrorists in the west during this period?

now imagine if i asked you to compare christian terrorism in the west to islamic terrorist in the middle east. or imagine if i asked you to weigh these figures for population. beginning to see where your cultural relativism falls apart?

if you possess a shred of intellectual integrity you can answer this question without any bullshit, it's not my fault if it isn't compatible with your beliefs. this is why intelligent people base their worldview on evidence, not limit the lens of evidence they observe based on their worldview as you seem to love doing.
Last edited by Xaanka; 06-10-2017 at 11:47 AM..
Old 06-10-2017, 11:45 AM
Banned

legal murder(bombing weddings) vs illegal murder(concert bombers)

*shrug*
Old 06-10-2017, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Statistics

White peiple do bad things. They happen to be the majority of citizens in the west. Muslims make up tiny minorities and still outdo everyone in terrorism and retarded ass shit like FGM

No is denying that there are bad whites. I just don't want to add people to my country who don't assimilate or hold violent tendencies. That doesn't describe a lot of whites but unfortunately describes a lot of people raised Muslim

America is 1% Muslim and 65% white. Please tell me you understand the difference between Charleston and Orlando with that knowledge.
Old 06-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Banned

Ice cube goes on TV and says it cuts me like a knife when a white person says the NAME OF MY BAND
Closed Thread