Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 10-01-2023, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Now I just have some easy shit to do. I have to respawn mobs in Lavastorm I could almost do it by memory lol the goblins in the camps and the roaming drakes/basilisks/snakes.

I need to learn how to use the grid or w/e for pathing though. I could improve paw and ct to classic more. Rusty Broadsword is still showing new graphics I got some shit to do but it's all polishing.

The current PEQ Database is basically Red99, but feels like Garage box. Pets make PVE trivial which is good. And they seem not broken in PVP which is very important.

Red99 feels like total dog shit don't lie to yourselves I get it's classic but that's a long road of pain that classic shit. I can't imagine anyone wanting to commit that time to an emulator but in Red99's case Rogean could pull it off and people could get into the character development. I think it's for retards but to each their own. Easy repetitive sequences to prove you're better? What? I'll just program my AI to do taht for me like wtf it's basic.
Old 10-01-2023, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

- Frogs infront of guk are proper now level 4 not level 11.

- Cleaned up Guk of trigger trash stuff and weird sentinel at the entrance etc, it looks normal now.

- Put a Research Merchant at Gfay spire as well as EC Tunnel.

- Added many more spells to research merchant should be good now if anyone notices any let me know.
Old 10-02-2023, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

- Gloomingdeep Lantern removed

- Rusty bastard swords/Main gauches switched to classic

- Can't figure out how to make everyone create their own guilds but just msg the GM and I can create them, not ideal but the settings seem bugged? Or designed to use the new ROF alt-g window which I don't have with Titanium/P99 files. I'll keep messing around though and looking it up.
Old 10-02-2023, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

just play quarm
Old 10-02-2023, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

He's making a PVE box? You'd have to be retarded or? I don't know I need to accept there's different kinds of people.

I was just thinking as I sat down here - THOUGHTS FROM THE DEVELOPER - If this was Game of Thrones my box would be the Starks, since were on top of A EQ pvp server, they would naturally be the Lannisters.

For the record Secrets is a retard newb I was grpd with him briefly and in discord with him, he's a newb. I'm sorry it's true. And most likely a bluebie if that's the box he made.

Feels good knowing my box is technically as good as his though mechanically. I know he has a green name and he's posted some code shit. But he's an EQ newb I'd probably beat him 1v1 with 100% left as a melee. No cap fr fr.
Old 10-02-2023, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Also

-Spears fixed to classic models was annoying ebon war spear crystalline spear, just spear spear. bronze rusty etcetc
Old 10-03-2023, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Good tip actually I'm going to play Quarm.

It's blue, but 1400 people on last night brand new box. I'm only human.

I'll leave mine up and dabble a bit. It's a grind box I mean it feels nostalgic so what the shit.
Old 10-03-2023, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

2 hrs played, level 3. 0 defense skill, fucking classic.

30 people in Swamp is good enough I'll ride the newb wave a bit and then drop off.

My box is superior.
Old 10-03-2023, 05:36 PM
Sarnak

this is sad
Old 10-03-2023, 06:26 PM
Banned

I like it but I just dont know if I want to have to 2box so havnt rolled there yet.

and leveling on green. consider insta 60 not sure if good idea though tbh.

And a way to gear up and PVP and rez close so you dont gotta spend forever buffing.