Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 10-03-2023, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Relax Cwalls #1 jouster with no jboots no sow in a flat open area. Dont you take taht from him.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

But honestly iksar AC/regen or w/e is probably less gay than throwing boulder quest. Red99 is just so like full cock down the throat gay at every memory.
Old 10-03-2023, 10:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It honestly doesn't get better than that.

Buttyeah.

Red 99 is super gay now. May as well face it. You love jousting other dudes blades here if you still seriously play. And ain't nothing wrong with that. It's good to be with ur ppl.
Old 10-04-2023, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Beastagors another one. Only narcissists and bluebies played red.

Everyone wants to be the well known elite pvper. Why couldn’t people accept eq pvp is basic and anyone can lure ebolt or ht

The game should be more chill and fun but every1 but the narcissists left so it was all brad pit from Troy or some shit.
Old 10-04-2023, 11:25 PM
Banned

Red had more no lifers than working class ppl than live.

On live RZ u needed a job to play EQ pretty much almost no one no life it regular. Maybe once a month I binged some EQ on a 3 day weekend.

Otherwise I was a busy professional and the best I could do most nights was 4 hrs...

Fast forward to 2012 and ppl basically can cheat the system and keep two toons going at two different camps for like 90+ hrs with advanced medical diagnosises giving them stims to legally keep them going.

Game was v different 3rd time around for me.
Old 10-05-2023, 03:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red had more no lifers than working class ppl than live.

On live RZ u needed a job to play EQ pretty much almost no one no life it regular. Maybe once a month I binged some EQ on a 3 day weekend.

Otherwise I was a busy professional and the best I could do most nights was 4 hrs...

Fast forward to 2012 and ppl basically can cheat the system and keep two toons going at two different camps for like 90+ hrs with advanced medical diagnosises giving them stims to legally keep them going.

Game was v different 3rd time around for me.
sorry magnet matress you are wong
Old 10-05-2023, 08:52 AM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemgus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I respectfully disagree

Ain't saying working class professional men and real dads didn't play this round. Just that the proportion or ratio to weirdos like me was way lower this time!
Old 10-05-2023, 09:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemgus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We all know.

His dis information is on another level tho.
Old 10-05-2023, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
and no one would know who the fuck you were if your lvl1 didnt trade smedy an aon, btw did sirken see dem tiddies? you were such a whiney little bitch. even got sirken to change your name after he gifted you an aon
no clue who you are either, sorry
Old 10-05-2023, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Currently playing with Lord Rogean on mischief. Really fun server and rubs the eq itch. As far as a PvP TLP I think it would be a disaster with all of the automated boxing going on. “Real pvpers” would get their asses handed to them by box armies that would instantly delete their characters. Unfortunately current live eq just wouldn’t really work with PvP any longer.
Mischief always looked interesting if I were to ever get back into live. The ruleset there is the most intriguing to me out of all the TLPs or Live. But with p99, TAKP, and PQ my plate is full right now.

Quick question for ya heartbrand. Could you convey a message to Rogean that there have been some inquiries made via the proper channels to find out who the current administrator of these p99 forums is to no avail. It's not clear to me that he is aware of the state of these forums at this time. I could be mistaken.

Thanks and enjoy Mischief!
Last edited by Seducio; 10-05-2023 at 04:47 PM..