Fire Giant

glad to see tmo getting rolled shit i may come back
Old 03-09-2013, 03:53 AM
Fire Giant

keep up gods work
Old 03-09-2013, 04:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razdeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
glad to see tmo getting rolled shit i may come back
and 2 posts later, my point is proven... people gonna hate those at the top... its the nature of competition and the games we play, and yet... he assumes this entire thread is about TMO getting rolled, when if he had taken the time, he would have seen that the thread was about the rules being broken / GMs being ignored.

So if a GM says don't do something.. and another guild does it anyway and TMO calls em on it ... we're the bad guys.
if TMO posts that the rules are being broken ... we're the bad guys
If TMO kills everything on the server... we're the bad guys
If TMO offers raid targets to the server... we're the bad guys

So no matter what the situation is, TMO is the bad guys, and anyone against TMO are the good guys right?... RIGHT?

It used to be that IB/TR were the bad guys, and TMO were the good guys...

We haven't changed as a guild... we're just the ones at the top for now, so people just assume we're cheating their way to victory.

All we're doing now, is the same thing we were back then, pointing out that the rules are being violated. It isn't lawyering, its simple fact. When it was to bring down IB/TR people cheered us for it, now that we do the same to a guild who is up and coming we're condemned. We dont play favorites guys... just because its a pig doesn't mean we call it a duck... if its a pig we call it a pig.

I hold no personal animosity toward FE, or any other guild on this server, I do however call someone when they disregard the rules for their own benefit regardless of any affiliation to which they belong.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenarieFenninRo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I hold no personal animosity toward FE, or any other guild on this server, I do however call someone when they disregard the rules for their own benefit regardless of any affiliation to which they belong.
Ditto but except I hate the people that hate me. Keeps me sane.

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nw51ZqVFA_Y?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nw51ZqVFA_Y?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 03-09-2013, 05:54 AM
Kobold

TMO was never cheered on and never the good guys. You ruined this server by creating a guild roster of 200 people.

Don't try to lawyer the statement that the number of mobs you have given up is probably less than 1% of the mobs you have killed. Fuck your olive branch, its pathetic. Your a joke for arguing that.

You want FE to offer mobs up? I'm sure they are willing to. But keep in mind FE's mains need epic parts from every mob and FE was created in october, not october 2011.

You are hated on how u went about killing things. Recruited everyone, and forced any competition to do the same. Your not good at killing 32khp mobs. and no one will ever be good for being able to do that.

STFU about BDA, they live and die with a leadership that is only willing to do anything when they feel like it.

There is no doubt IB hated TMO, you guys had over 100 people more than a few times at raids. They werent willing to give anything to a pathetic zerg.

You smear yourself, ecezzan and alarti are officers of your guild, enough said. and zeelot is your leader to boot. and omg loly too.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO was never cheered on and never the good guys. You ruined this server by creating a guild roster of 200 people.

Don't try to lawyer the statement that the number of mobs you have given up is probably less than 1% of the mobs you have killed. Fuck your olive branch, its pathetic. Your a joke for arguing that.

You want FE to offer mobs up? I'm sure they are willing to. But keep in mind FE's mains need epic parts from every mob and FE was created in october, not october 2011.

You are hated on how u went about killing things. Recruited everyone, and forced any competition to do the same. Your not good at killing 32khp mobs. and no one will ever be good for being able to do that.

STFU about BDA, they live and die with a leadership that is only willing to do anything when they feel like it.

There is no doubt IB hated TMO, you guys had over 100 people more than a few times at raids. They werent willing to give anything to a pathetic zerg.

You smear yourself, ecezzan and alarti are officers of your guild, enough said. and zeelot is your leader to boot. and omg loly too.
Omg, this.

Lulz
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 03-09-2013, 06:18 AM
Planar Protector

the butthurt is strong in these ones!
Old 03-09-2013, 06:58 AM
Sarnak

The only thing I remember of tmo is training and over running other guilds. Killing mobs for the sole purpose of selling epic mq. I Monopolizing all raid content for over a year. Taking over other raiders already sitting on spawn with force. What dillusional mindset you must have if you ever thought tmo did anything helpful for this server. The only time you have asked for raid changes was to benefit your guild. Fucking white knight fantasies. Raid scene is terrible, always will be, because guilds will not work together and share. They would rather petition and whine in rnf, why don't the end game raiders work on a system to share, kill poopsocking, and mindless timesinks. Because tmo refuses to share anything, they need the loot to sell to stock their banks.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I laughed.

IB/TR was zerg before TMO zerg'd harder. 45+ = zerg.
Closed Thread