Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 01-08-2024, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

idk why but the idea of soloing on a rogue is kinda funny to me cuz its like soloing on a warrior but you dont even get kick

its like the most non interactive thing possible
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 01-09-2024, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk why but the idea of soloing on a rogue is kinda funny to me cuz its like soloing on a warrior but you dont even get kick

its like the most non interactive thing possible
You do get an extra front/backstab hit which should always be more unless you have superboots.

Still totally misses the fun parts of roguery entirely.
Old 01-09-2024, 11:13 AM
Sarnak

I found the best soloing on the Rogue was to solo like a Rogue, by using trickery and shenanigans.

Specifically, the two main soloing mobs I would kill in my late 50's were giants in GD, where I would train them over dwarves until the giant was low HP, then move in an finish him. And the other being the Shardwing Courier, where I would poison snare kite with a bow and use hide+sneak to get to Fjokar for a sneak turnin
Old 01-09-2024, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

There's a great point. Get your poison making up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-09-2024, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Going to give up the goods, sorry old friends, get yourself a Peggy cloak and figure out the value of that coupled with backstab opportunities.

I'm so sorry
Old 01-11-2024, 04:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlabalay1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I build my rogue to solo 1-60. I have my daguer and sowrd, Fungi... for the next part of my build i m not sure. I can take FBSS 21% haste with full set of haze rogue set giving REALLY good stat OR cheap armor and save for belt 34% haste... what should i do? Keep in mind i will solo 1-60 so i think stamina/agi and armor will be more precious i guess... What you think about it?
Why are you playing a Massively Multiplayer Online RPG solo? Go play a better singleplayer game my guy
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 01-11-2024, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you playing a Massively Multiplayer Online RPG solo? Go play a better singleplayer game my guy
or D4

plenty of fun rogue builds there
Old 01-12-2024, 11:48 PM
Orc

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This wasn't a discussion on the best class to solo with in Everquest. Please try to stay on topic.

@OP: You don't really need better haste than 21%. You'll get 40% at with epic. Focus STR / AC (CC gloves / boots, AC on all pieces) / HP (6 65s rings) and you can PL self to 52 face rolling keyboard no problem. That build should make leveling with 6 min camps viable to 60 also. Will just take a long time. Look into spine break poison. 50% 30 sec slow / root poison.
Nice thank you for your good advice ! I m not sure i will take epic for now... i m just playing duo or solo, so i giess that will be hard to do it without guild. But i gonna see the rogue epic on internet if that possible with a small group
Old 01-12-2024, 11:51 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’d suggest getting highest haste you can afford, 65 hp rings, and See Invis earring or the mask if on a tight budget. Fill the rest of the slots out with any hp, sta, and ac gear but only bc you said you’re soloing. I’d also not recommend haze gear for its low ac which isn’t ideal for face tanking a bunch. Sounds fun tho I wish you luck! Highkeep guards can take ya from 24-39 or so + fs drops. It’s the only memorable solo experience I had on my fungi rogue leveling up! Ah the memories.

Hope you enjoy your Rogue!
Hi, in what situation see invisible can be good? I just never use it... this is good in somme dungeon?
Old 01-13-2024, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

A lot of us play in 3rd person. It's disorienting not being able to see yourself and nice to be aware of others.