Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 10:23 PM
Banned

Harmony and Genocidal Tendencies being ignored when trying to join the sky rotation. GM's keep ignoring these guilds. What can they do?
Old 06-24-2014, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susvain2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Harmony and Genocidal Tendencies being ignored when trying to join the sky rotation. GM's keep ignoring these guilds. What can they do?
Class R doesn't control the sky rotation. There's 14 slots for sky, which one would they like that's not currently taken and oh Dolj will waltz up there and fuck your day if they feel like it.

I honestly feel that if the staff opened a 2nd blue server with movelog, a server that from the start would have agreed upon rotation rules for any guild that wanted to participate with governed tiers of difficulty, 80% of the population would move. Only TMO and IB want to sit around for 16 hours a day autofiring for FTE, errrr competing, while the other 8 hours of the day they use to shit on anyone that would try to compete or dare have a different playstyle.

No one gives a fuck that 600-700+ people a day would rather be on a different server and the class C guilds enjoy dragging everyone else down into their shit.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Class R doesn't control the sky rotation. There's 14 slots for sky, which one would they like that's not currently taken and oh Dolj will waltz up there and fuck your day if they feel like it.

I honestly feel that if the staff opened a 2nd blue server with movelog, a server that from the start would have agreed upon rotation rules for any guild that wanted to participate with governed tiers of difficulty, 80% of the population would move. Only TMO and IB want to sit around for 16 hours a day autofiring for FTE, errrr competing, while the other 8 hours of the day they use to shit on anyone that would try to compete or dare have a different playstyle.

No one gives a fuck that 600-700+ people a day would rather be on a different server and the class C guilds enjoy dragging everyone else down into their shit.
So much hyperbole in everything you post. If class C was all autofiring then none of the confirmed legit spammers would ever get FTE, and they do all the time. GMs are actively looking into autofire due to all the accusations. TMO would rather lose FTE on mobs than get FTE with autofire and risk suspension. That's been our stance for a while, vocally. All our trackers know that. And IB isn't autofiring all the time either if we can get FTE from them. There's like 2 or 3 people in particular who we think are suspect, and of course IB has their suspicions also, but even these are probably just paranoia on both sides. This shit is blown way out of proportion.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:23 PM
Sarnak

I want you to know Chest, as a member of BDA I think you are a huge douchebag. Don't play dumb - everyone in BDA knows the rotation rules are set to benefit Taken and us.

protip: I didn't post this from the wrong account.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Every EQ server has a kind of global attitude: some were more carebear (in the modern day, EQMac) and others are cutthroat (P1999). I think from the beginning the staff (especially Sirken and Derubael, but Rogean has always been for competition as well. Nilbog seems to not care as long as the quests work) have encouraged a competitive attitude here, and that attitude percolates down from the top until we have people being dicks in Mistmoore.

I suspect the vast majority of the server would prefer a GM enforced rotation, but perhaps the GMs feel its boring when you own an anthill and the ants don't go crazy in RNF.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 06-24-2014, 11:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sometimes I think this server would be so much better with Firiona Vie rules.
You just want your Bo Staff that you are never gonna get because we just keep making new monks to loot it so you won't get it.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every EQ server has a kind of global attitude: some were more carebear (in the modern day, EQMac) and others are cutthroat (P1999). I think from the beginning the staff (especially Sirken and Derubael, but Rogean has always been for competition as well. Nilbog seems to not care as long as the quests work) have encouraged a competitive attitude here, and that attitude percolates down from the top until we have people being dicks in Mistmoore.

I suspect the vast majority of the server would prefer a GM enforced rotation, but perhaps the GMs feel its boring when you own an anthill and the ants don't go crazy in RNF.
How about you stop being a beta and grow a pair?
Old 06-24-2014, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

Hello Anon Troll, is there any particular reason I should be offended by you labeling me with a greek letter?
Old 06-24-2014, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hello Anon Troll, is there any particular reason I should be offended by you labeling me with a greek letter?
That anon troll just put a bo staff that he'll never use in his alpha bank today.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

Uhoh, more greek letters
Closed Thread