Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2019, 08:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
once you hit 8+ in Qeynos though you can get bandit groups which makes for the best plat generation in the 8 to 14ish range. Bandits happen to be the most liberal droppers of bronze weapons and every sash = a bronze weapon. i moved from Qeynos to Commonlands at 13. the exp was better in befallen but the money was scarce. I brew through 200 plat i had saved from bandts and haven't made hardly anythign back.
Sadly, this is not good for a Bertoxx (Qeynos) necro, as each sash turn-in has a huge negative hit with bloodsabers (necro/SK Guild) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

For everyone else who dont care about qeynos sewers bloodsabers faction, bandits are just a huge exp and cash machine heh.

I just killed only gnolls, skellys to get the most coin/cloth armor/rusty armor to sell.
Old 11-13-2019, 10:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleashedd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nybright camp: 10 hours, 4 levels (14-18), 500pp. could have been more exp and cash and less time, but the camp is TOO popular
A whole camp clear is like 12pp - x8 (not efficient enough to get all spawns in, in the hour), you’re lookin at 96pp an hour. How’d you only snag 500pp?! Or are you only allowed one kill now that they’re locked up?

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3
Old 11-13-2019, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

Kaladim guards 300-400p per hour
Sell at the druid ring in butcher
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-13-2019, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhord99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A whole camp clear is like 12pp - x8 (not efficient enough to get all spawns in, in the hour), you’re lookin at 96pp an hour. How’d you only snag 500pp?! Or are you only allowed one kill now that they’re locked up?
The Wiki seems to indicate that they don't always spawn with the bronze weapons, so maybe that's what it was?
Old 11-13-2019, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont know about you man, but I have barely enough pp to buy 2 level 8 necro spells at 8 in qeynos ... dunno how people make that much money to be honest.

Only thing that saved me a BIT was that I sold all my earrings and rings for 10pp from sewers, and I am still broke, as level 8 spells are all 4p6g+ EACH, so I only could afford pet and deadeye as I see crap as a human. Currently saving up to buy dark pact and then gather shadows, the rest I will leave when I am rolling in dough

Honestly wish I knew how to make phat cash like you all do, but it is baffling to me HOW.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Karana Bandits. In 3hrs of farming a 5 spawn camp i made 250p. It's not the greatest spot but its easy and you can solo the camp around lvl 15.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 11-13-2019 at 12:59 PM..
Old 11-13-2019, 02:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeshma_nameless [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sadly, this is not good for a Bertoxx (Qeynos) necro, as each sash turn-in has a huge negative hit with bloodsabers (necro/SK Guild) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

For everyone else who dont care about qeynos sewers bloodsabers faction, bandits are just a huge exp and cash machine heh.

I just killed only gnolls, skellys to get the most coin/cloth armor/rusty armor to sell.
wow no, guess bandits is not an option then meh ...

I really really like my bloodsabers faction, banking, spells, a cool roomy area and some peace and quiet, as sewers is hardly full of people unlike the other areas.

Meh ...

Guess I am stuck here for a while on plat then, dinged 9 on my necro and still dreading my level 12 spells cash fund.
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 11-13-2019, 03:44 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to toddfx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rolled my first Ogre.. the lizard tails and meat quest.. 2g a turn in and more lizard broodlings then you can shake a stick at, plus they drop weapons and cloth on top of that.

By 5 I had full banded, forged wep, and 50p to spare.

Life’s been disappointing after that though, farming bear pelts in commonlands way less efficient.

Any other good ones? Planning to switch to wisp hunting once I reach 9 or so.
Yeah I too am playing my first Ogre since live, and have been raking it in thanks to those lizards in Feerrott. Running around killing broodlings and decaying skeletons fills 6 backpacks with rusties, cloth, and tails in under 45 minutes. Brings in nearly 10pp a haul. I'm about to ding level 5 and have made over 100pp.

You start to zero in on some specific locs where the lizards path through in masses, and they literally just come to you. I'll be bummed when they all probably turn green to me after I ding!
Old 11-13-2019, 05:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the hell are you guys doing that killing newbie mobs isn't enough income to afford your essential spells? Stop spending all your coin on hookers and blow.
What?! Someone has found a way to RMT plat into hookermoney?! Tell me! So I can, um, inform the proper authorities... to get it shut down. And for science.

Pretty sure the real reason paper money was invented was because its so much easier to tuck a dollar bill in a garter than a gold piece.
Old 11-13-2019, 05:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what I believe people are missing out being so accustomed to ultra rich bourgeois Faydwer and other areas.

Back in QEYNOS we actually have to WORK HARD the way it really needs to be done as we are not pampered by the Elf Hippy Government with those ridiculous drops that give GOLDS so you can have PLATINUM pieces to spare at level 5...

meh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Buncha punks. The Karanas are uphill, traveling both east and west.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

Drop 20 points or so into Tailoring and turn every ruined Pelt into tattered armor. The pattern costs about 5 silver and the vendor buys the tattered armor for about 1.5 gold. Buy a stack of patterns and carry them in your sewing kit. Protip: gorgets only weigh 0.4 stone.
Closed Thread