Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2020, 05:58 PM
Sarnak

Idk man, after like 10 days (?) I miss a few of the AM buds that were in AG for a spell. New personalities are fun! Will say that raid voice has been a little more laid back (probably get a few eye-rolls on that one), but I like it that way, and so do my quieter AG constituents. We got a lovely Cleric back in guild, who had previously left, which made me happy (also more eye rolls prob).

Still keeping in contact with the guild652 buds that I made from their AG tenure, however short it was. Was cool being in a guild with DMX - I've always enjoyed the server celebs, and he's a hoot (and great player). Lavittz, Miggy, Valick, Huf, DMX, Playbook, even Detoxx for a hiccup - all under one roof - is prob a server highlight for me.

I'll def miss the de-pantsing during mob encounters; that got me every time. Hope you guys have fun, wherever you wind up (and whatever you wind up being called... one gripe is the name, bbz. Gotta get that changed, asap!).

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3
Old 03-18-2020, 06:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhord99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We got a lovely Cleric back in guild, who had previously left
hard eye roll at that one. I won't re-open my argument with that, though : )

FWIW I enjoy a lot of my AG folks. That hasn't changed. The formation of Guild just brought the insects of RnF out of the woodwork to talk a lot of shit about things they really don't know anything about. The game's still fun -- I look forward to the future in the collection of raid guilds here.
Old 03-19-2020, 12:50 PM
Fire Giant

it came down to 1 small group of people from AM to join with AG.
it seemed that they had lost their core and that merge seemed reasonable.

they did not count on all the warm bodies an there was no pay to the ones tracking and RTE'ing.

why would the ones who are knowledgeable and have a drive to succeed stay?
it's the same as being burnt out, there was no replacment.

should have never joined and instead band by your brothers and sisters agaisnt a wall of opposition in waiting for the right time to rise.
Kittens Who Say Meow / Asgard / The Mystical Order / Forsaken / Aftermath
Sacrifice*P99G*
[] Tunare 2000+ Kabijito [] FippyDarkpaw TLP Radda []
Old 03-19-2020, 02:03 PM
Fire Giant

Is this RNF or Political propaganda to be elected next President Guild?

YOU EVIL, NO YOU, YOU, NO YOU, I AM THE GOOD MAN, NO YOU NOT! HERE I HAVE TAPED VIDEO OF YOUR WORDS......

is this election year?
Old 03-19-2020, 02:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brocode [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is this election year?
Yes

<Gravity>
Old 03-19-2020, 03:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by radda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it came down to 1 small group of people from AM to join with AG.
it seemed that they had lost their core and that merge seemed reasonable.

they did not count on all the warm bodies an there was no pay to the ones tracking and RTE'ing.

why would the ones who are knowledgeable and have a drive to succeed stay?
it's the same as being burnt out, there was no replacment.

should have never joined and instead band by your brothers and sisters agaisnt a wall of opposition in waiting for the right time to rise.
lol what are you talking about. I for one definitely got my DKP for tracking cothing and RTE'ing whenever I took those roles. But if people didnt want to step in after people wanted to take a break, thats another issue entirely. Something that did for sure cost us a shot at one KT because it spawned like a minute later on one of them.

A few bad cycles where people didnt want to step up because the loot conveyor belt wasnt a thing anymore and they want to go splinter off instead or they didnt want to stay in the agreements we made as a guild for QOL of raiders (and giving some of the non neckbeards a shot at some mobs that arent even that great like some fear golems.)

I didnt have a problem w most of the AM merger dudes, like I said earlier, and the ones who left are definitely some of the guys who stepped up a lot which sucks for us. Just a few who were really fucking whiny when everything wasn't going our way.
Closed Thread