Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2020, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plot twist, I am RecondoJoe
Rofl
Old 07-29-2020, 09:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0tClassic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The original Ultima Online gave the players the ability to police themselves (Open World PVP)

They should create a Guild War system on P99 that automatically flags a guild war once a guild successfully kills a raid target. All guilds that have killed a raid mob are flagged PVP to all the other guilds that have also done so.

Guilds can create alliances that removes this flag between the guilds that have formed the alliance. Example: Federation wouldn't be PVP flagged between each other. Only to other guilds that have successfully killed a raid target outside of their alliance.

PVP would be based on level and guild membership. Will never happen but it would certainly create a possibility for resolution beyond bitching in RnF. Would definitely make the game a lot more interesting and put an end to cock blocking pixels.

Let the guilds police themselves with open world PVP - GMs take a hands off approach and watch it burn
This is why we had a red server, it was amazing

sorry you didnt try it

i have no idea why people play blue ( or green ) when you cant do anything to other players
Old 07-29-2020, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

sorry you didnt try it

i have no idea why people play blue ( or green ) when you cant do anything to other players
We had a red server that was amazing? How would you know? You showed up in January of this year
Old 07-29-2020, 09:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

sorry you didnt try it

Cuz pvp in eq was always bad as fuck, what people where fond was doing ganks and train people with impunity,

if pvp in live was good why most zekers went to stormhammer during luclin pop to gear up to stand a chance to fight back.

if people wanted that kind of stuff they could always go uo.
Old 07-29-2020, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it`s classic,
the problem is u expect people behave like they did 20 years ago.Modern gamers are greedy scumfuckers wich will cut ur dick and stuffle it in your cherry bottom if they can just for the lul and the rush to hummilate any other human bein.
Yup
Old 07-29-2020, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We had a red server that was amazing? How would you know? You showed up in January of this year
Well my first forum account steaks got banned sorry , id still be posting on that one
Old 07-29-2020, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well my first forum account steaks got banned sorry , id still be posting on that one
Seems like you’re on a good track to have another account banned
Old 07-29-2020, 09:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I did try it. I got a shaman up to 46(I owned a twink paladin in MM, that was kinda fun). There was like 5 people my level to play with. It was -amazing-

oh wait...

no it wasn't

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 07-29-2020, 10:21 PM
Banned

oh this guy again
wb
Old 07-29-2020, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh you must not have played ultima online in 1997-98
I can hear your dorito crusted fingers slamming your cherry mx reds
Closed Thread