Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2020, 05:05 PM
Banned

The shoes and the vid of the girl fight are a dead giveaway that this is complete bull shit. As any was needed
Old 09-11-2020, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The shoes and the vid of the girl fight are a dead giveaway that this is complete bull shit. As any was needed
How old is the earth, in years?
Old 09-11-2020, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol buddy I’ve been in Texas since I was 11. If any ass hole showed up on my block with a mob they’d answer for it.

But I wouldn’t go across state lines and I wouldn’t be 17! I’d only take action in the immediate defense of myself or my family, because while these rioters probably deserve the worst of outcomes, it’s fairly serious to move one’s self with murderous intent. I for one am not selling my soul as cheaply as you guys
I actually feel better about the country knowing people like you exist
Old 09-11-2020, 06:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How old is the earth, in years?
The ball thing they show on every movie intro since space was popularized in media? A few hundred years at most
Old 09-11-2020, 07:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The VICTIMS are the 5 underaged boys that Rosenbaum raped. You are defending a FIVE TIME PEDO RAPIST who died because after looting and burning he foolishly tried to beat an armed man to death with a skateboard.

Also, Rosenbaum was White, so I have no idea why you are bringing race into this other than general anti-white bias.

Edit: I am against egalitarianism. I guess that makes me a Truth and Beauty Supremacist? It is impossible to build a great civilization out of PEDO RAPISTS like Rosenbaum. Any civilization that tolerates them, or people that defend them, will collapse.
You have brain damage. Sorry. Can you show me any actual proof that the victim was a pedophile? Also that he should have been murdered to uphold justice? Aren't you a cop?
Old 09-11-2020, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have brain damage. Sorry. Can you show me any actual proof that the victim was a pedophile? Also that he should have been murdered to uphold justice? Aren't you a cop?
The libertarian 2 fash pipeline ensures pedoness will always be a hot topic in that cohort [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-11-2020, 07:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The libertarian 2 fash pipeline ensures pedoness will always be a hot topic in that cohort [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, they certainly are all current on pedophilic news
Old 09-11-2020, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://inmatedatasearch.azcorrectio...aspx?ID=172556

Want to keep defending this child rapist?
Old 09-11-2020, 07:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://inmatedatasearch.azcorrectio...aspx?ID=172556

Want to keep defending this child rapist?
Got any text about his actual court case? He would have been 17/18 in 2002.
Old 09-11-2020, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
https://ibb.co/5xvfps9

https://thedonald.win/p/HENpbrwn/sen...ion-for-josep/

It's just incredible sitting here watching you accuse me of brain damage because I refuse to weep for a FIVE TIME PEDO RAPIST who died while trying to beat an armed man to death with a skateboard. Does the sun come up in the West in your mind? Perhaps the sky is purple? Do you really think this kind of thing is ok?
Closed Thread