Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2019, 07:16 PM
Sarnak

Can I kill Zlandicar while its' conceded if I log in an alt in a different guild?

Asking for a friend
Old 08-23-2019, 07:36 PM
Banned

Idk, i kinda like the name, <Riot>. It has British punk vibes.
Old 08-23-2019, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Hold my beer, guys... I'm gonna go sit at the zone-in in Seb and generously and benevolently offer up King camp to the rest of the zone, and then mock the group currently camping it and not rotating it with others as being the bad guys.

I mean, this is essentially what Aftermath is trying to legitimately defend while taking the rest of us all for idiots that might actually believe them, right?

So clearly, we should see them all around Norrath calling people out for not sharing their camps when they have no ownership of the camp, are not competing for the camp, and have not cleared the camp over the last few spawns. "Oh, and here you go.... here are the NTOV mobs we're not competitive for and have not been killing, we offer those up for rotation as well... if the guild actually killing them disagrees, then clearly they are the bad guys after all this time!!!"

This is what passes for group-think logic after you neckbeards have been staring at the computer hording pixels years into Velious? I think all the poopsocking, petitionquesting, training, and pixel lust has rotted your brains. I mean, poor Ramen has degraded into repetitive "Sorry you didn't get warder loot" like Al Bundy pathetically reminiscing over his four TD's in one game playing for Polk High years later. Did you guys honestly all hatch this little Scooby Doo plan up in your Discord while rubbing your greasy, cheeto-encrusted hands together?

Anyway, to the rest of server... that's how little AM thinks of us. They deny us pixels for years, tell us we need to "git gud" and earn our pixels, and then when some of you finally rise up and DO earn your pixels, AM spins THEM to be the bad guys as they bow out because they can't actually handle the competition they've kept pretending to want all these years. One last middle finger to the players that rose to the challenge, I suppose. They've lost their shit.

Seriously Aftermath... just leave with whatever shred of dignity some non-forum-reader might accidentally perceive you have. You've dominated the server long enough -- now that you can't compete because a subset of players you have been dominating and lording pixels over finally grouped together and pushed your shit in, can we all agree you should stop making fools of yourselves with this latest backfiring PR stunt to somehow depict THEM as the enemy and just go do your WoW/Green thing?

This is some real smoke-and-mirrors grasping-for-straws fuckery going on here that everyone sees right through, no matter how hard your spin doctors try to convince everyone otherwise.

We're not stupid, stop treating us like we are.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 08-23-2019, 07:50 PM
Orc

Yendork, I'm not convinced you're not stupid with that post. Please try again.
Old 08-23-2019, 08:20 PM
Sarnak

I don't think we're gonna catch the BDA thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2019, 08:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senescant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think we're gonna catch the BDA thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We can try
Old 08-23-2019, 09:33 PM
Sarnak

Riot could make a post with every mob they've wanted to leave for the casuals but couldn't because of Aftermath. One mob per post. We'll reach BDA in no time, right?
Old 08-23-2019, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senescant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not that hard, just allocate someone to double post on every page and be sure to add details that nobody cares about to keep the momentum going <3
Old 08-23-2019, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot could make a post with every mob they've wanted to leave for the casuals but couldn't because of Aftermath. One mob per post. We'll reach BDA in no time, right?
Who are the causal raiding guilds now?

Guard Guard is a legitimate 2nd place as soon as next week. Aegis is raiding with Aftermath and therefore not casual.

Basically just Kittens and Dawn Believers left.
Old 08-23-2019, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who are the causal raiding guilds now?

Guard Guard is a legitimate 2nd place as soon as next week. Aegis is raiding with Aftermath and therefore not casual.

Basically just Kittens and Dawn Believers left.
you seem to have lot of AM hate in your heart skribner, you were just farming with us not that long ago.
Closed Thread